German hard rock band "Trans Am"

Rockministeri

I'm looking for some info about the band...I have their 1989 and 1990 albums. What's the title of their first album and is it any good? (comparing to those I have).

Their debut is called "Born To Boogie" (1987) and it was released on Bernie Records. More info here.

Don't know if it's any good, haven't heard it...

I'm looking for some info about the band...I have their 1989 and 1990 albums. What's the title of their first album and is it any good? (comparing to those I have).

They are from Germany of course and here are the albums:

Born To Boogie, 1987

Fasten Seatbelts, 1989

Unlimited, 1990

They are a melodic hard rock band....... Fair Warning meets Sargant Fury sound.

Never heard the band but I remember laughing my ass off at the picture of this album cover in an old issue of "Metal Hammer"

87395.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, I've never heard heard these guys but they look like what I'd be after. Someone give me all three CDs now please.

Is 'Unlimited' a live album, mate?

Nope. Those 2 I have are great...

Can I have them? ;)

Can I have them? ;)

Of course.

Heard 'Fasten seatbelts' this morning. Not too bad at all. I picked up a Victory / Sargent Fury and After Hours vibe... with a bit of Lawdy (without those horrible vocals). Pretty cool band. I'd like to hear the 1991 disc too.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Heard 'Fasten seatbelts' this morning. Not too bad at all. I picked up a Victory / Sargent Fury and After Hours vibe... with a bit of Lawdy (without those horrible vocals). Pretty cool band. I'd like to hear the 1991 disc too.

Finally ended up with some Azintex specials of 'Fasted Seatbelts' and 'Unlimited.'

Terrible artwork, terrible looking band... but good music. I don't understand why the artwork and band image look like they're from the mid to late 70's, but the music is really cool Victory / Sargant Fury style stuff. I'm only a few tracks into 'Unlimited,' but wow, this album sounds really good. Check it out if you can.

Born to boogie is horrible, sounds nothing like those other 2, poor production, and bad songs, cant even tell it's the same band, im wondering if it is the same band???

Born to boogie is horrible, sounds nothing like those other 2, poor production, and bad songs, cant even tell it's the same band, im wondering if it is the same band???

Yeah, 2nd half of the 'Unlimited' album definitely nowhere near as good as the start, fyi. Some great early tunes, though.