What song are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

aXe mAn

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Lonely - Loudness

Rebel Eyes - Only Child

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qdehd0UQhuo
    • From Escape Music: KEYS has just completed their second album, “The Grand Seduction”.   This all-keyboard band is the brainchild of singer Jake E (Cyhra, Amaranthe and others) and keyboardist Mark Mangold (Touch, Drive, She Said, Michael Bolton, Cher, Paul Rogers and others) with Emanuel Bagge (Sweden’s Got Talent Finalist) on additional vocals and keys, Irwan Fabrien (noted keyboard guitar sound designer) with help of drum gurus Alex Landenburg (Kamelot, Cyhra and others).   Featuring live performances with three keyboardists and a huge battery of keyboards, this ambitious band brings keyboard and instrumental prowess to new heights while playing songs that run the gamut from scathing progressive melodic forays to catchy and melodic rock anthems …and Jake’s award-winning voice (Burrn Vocalist of the year 2020).   Previous KEYS album also featured guest keyboard additions by Charlie Calv of Angel and others.   Though songs are first and foremost, this band shows the versatility of keyboards in this day and age.  These artfully crafted songs are ripe with scathing synth, organ and “guitar” pyrotechnics, dazzling time signatures and drumming, bombastic choruses and “guitar” riffs (played on keyboards with the now available plug in’s that perfectly emulate guitars).  As Mark and Jake are first and foremost award winning songwriters, they never lose sight of the composition and melodies, though couched in the very signature and hard to pigeon hole sound (isn’t that the whole point?) of this band and Jake's 4 octave vocal range.   Release Date: 19th July 2024 CD Catalogue No: ESM389   CD Track List: 1. THE GRAND SEDUCTION 9:02 2. ALL I NEED  6:49 3. SHINING SAILS  5:51 4. SWITCHBLADE  6:02 5. VORTEX   4:06 6. SKIN AND BONES  6:42 7. TURN TO DUST    4:42 8. CRAZY TOWN   7:43 9. THOUGHT WE HAD FOREVER  6:04 10. THE WORLD IS OURS (Curse the Lies)   4:02   Vinyl Track List: Side A 1. THE GRAND SEDUCTION 6:47 2. ALL I NEED 6:49 3. SHINING SAILS 5:51 4. VORTEX 4:06   Side B 1. SWITCHBLADE 6:02 2. SKIN AND BONES 6:42 3. TURN TO DUST 4:42 4. CRAZY TOWN 7:43   PRODUCED BY MARK MANGOLD AND JAKE E MIXED BY MARK MANGOLD MASTERED BY MAOR APPELBAUM  
    • Lyric video for the new song:    
    • No replies in this thread, really? These guys deserves your recognition, absolutely quality stuff!    
    • Listening to this in a shopping centre with the phone to my ear and it sounds ok. But overall underwhelmed. Bed City were awesome and his vocal we top notch. But I like to think I can disregard that and hear it for what it is. I think it's the Christian stuff that is holding me back. And I dealt with Stryper stuff no problems so I'm trying to figure out why this isn't sitting well I guess times have changed and styper always came off as a bit gimmicky or shticky and kind of fun. It's also 30 years later and I really don't care Bout the Christian messages. They are boring now. Even Stryper aren't as obvious in their lyrics these days. Or maybe it's all just a reminder of the shit Josh did that landed him in jail? Silly to constantly remind people of that. Would prefer just some fun rock music I think.  
    • Nate seems like a legit nice guy too… From his FB page: I just want to thank everyone for such a positive response on the latest announcement! It means the world❤️ I will do my absolute best to honor Cj’s legacy and keep his name alive each show. Hope to see you all soon Best Regards  Nate Peck   And from earlier this year, this lovely pic of him and CJ

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.