toronto

66 mustang

Class band from the early - mid 80`s.

They released 4 albums....

Lookin` For Trouble

Head On

Get It On Credit

Girls Night Out

Their great female vocalist was Holly Woods who also released the album Assault And Flattery under the moniker -

Holly Woods & Toronto.

1_min.jpg

"Girls Night Out" is an excellent AOR album. Haven't heard their others.

Pretty good album but probably the weakest of the 4 albums they released :tumbsup:

Excellent band and besides Faron, I know Nick is a big fan aswell. All their discs are worth trackling down in my humble opinion, but my fave is probably the excellent 'Head On' followed by 'Girls Night Out' then the other 2 very closely behind. All excellent though, even 'Assault And Flattery' has some good moments. Holly Woods has one hell of a voice aswell, making this one band a cut above some of the other female fronted bands.

Excellent band and besides Faron, I know Nick is a big fan aswell. All their discs are worth trackling down in my humble opinion, but my fave is probably the excellent 'Head On' followed by 'Girls Night Out' then the other 2 very closely behind. All excellent though, even 'Assault And Flattery' has some good moments. Holly Woods has one hell of a voice aswell, making this one band a cut above some of the other female fronted bands.

Great avatar Jez :tumbsup:

Head On is my favourite too followed by Get It On Credit, love them all :tumbsup:

Great avatar Jez :tumbsup:

Head On is my favourite too followed by Get It On Credit, love them all :tumbsup:

You know what - Head On I don't rate as much as Looking for Trouble or Get it On Credit (although I prefer it to Girls Night Out...which I still like!), The title track is fantastic though.....it's still a great album I just prefer the other two.

Wow, I had totally forgotten about this band til I saw this post! Actually saw them live in the 80's, good pop/rock :)

Wow, I had totally forgotten about this band til I saw this post! Actually saw them live in the 80's, good pop/rock :)

:respect:

• 1 month later...

:respect:

saw them live once back in the day. Obvious comparisons to Heart. Lookin for trouble was pretty good.

Another one who had seen them, great stuff. :bowdown:

Excellent band, only bought the remasters last year, after having the vinyl since they first came out! :tumbsup: