Solo Of The Day

Metal T

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although this will piss off more traditional members, I actually took a step back today at how awesome the solo in Disciple's 'On my way down' was this morning. Not amazingly perfect, but a cool fitting solo.

Ken Hammer from Pretty Maids.

I bigger fan of Pretty Maids than me you'll not find and if you want bone-crunching riffs he delivers as well as the next dude... but as a solo guitarist I have to admit that although he was melodically nice, I never found him to be much of a "shredder", personally. Great musician though.

I bigger fan of Pretty Maids than me you'll not find and if you want bone-crunching riffs he delivers as well as the next dude... but as a solo guitarist I have to admit that although he was melodically nice, I never found him to be much of a "shredder", personally. Great musician though.

While I agree with you he and the Maids were who I was listening to at the time of reading this thread, which is why he is included.

While I agree with you he and the Maids were who I was listening to at the time of reading this thread, which is why he is included.

Yeah, great artist.

And speaking of which, been listening to Rivera this morning. Man he's wonderful. Killer guitarist too.

Whiskey River - Jon Huffman (Sweet F.A.)

Oh f#@k yeah that is a bad ass song. :bowdown:

Probably still my favourite Sweet FA track...

Whiskey River - Jon Huffman (Sweet F.A.)

Oh f#@k yeah that is a bad ass song. :bowdown:

Probably still my favourite Sweet FA track...

It's probably my fav as well but "Prince of the City" is right there too. :banger:

Never got into that song at all. My second fave would be 'Nothin' for Nothin'. And I love 'Heart of gold'...

Early this morning....

Sabbath (Iommi)- Trashed

A favorite of mine where he absolutely rips. :banger:

Great song :tumbsup: