Sorting your CDs

Geoff

• My Little Pony
argh, mine are too small.

I have heard this said about you :whistle:

The thing I love about this site is I don't have to comment on everything. It's usually already done for me. Thank-you RockChick!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

argh, mine are too small.

I have heard this said about you :whistle:

The thing I love about this site is I don't have to comment on everything. It's usually already done for me. Thank-you RockChick!

Shes never complained in the past...

And the videos I saw on Redtune showed nothing but glee from Rock Chick. Although I'm not sure if Matt's penis was involved... or if it was just the tamborine he was using as a sexual instrument.

I can't understand you guys not enjoying sorting out your CDs. I always enjoy it. Seeing something that I haven't played for a long time and reminding me where I got it. I think it's enjoyable.

Backed!

Even though my collection has grown to over 6,000(cds & cdrs) I agree! I enjoy movin' these pups every week but then again I've got plenty of time to do it. I recently put up shelves and moved the whole collection. Mine are also in order A thru Z with a couple of empty jewel case between each letter to make it easier to find what I'm lookin' for.

I try to sort mine by genre. I have 2 prog shelves, 6 metal shelves a thrash shelf and then an AOR and other shelves. Doing by genre lets me decide what type of mood i am in and pick stuff out accordingly...

Alex

I try to sort mine by genre. I have 2 prog shelves, 6 metal shelves a thrash shelf and then an AOR and other shelves. Doing by genre lets me decide what type of mood i am in and pick stuff out accordingly...

Alex

Yeah, mine are all alphabetical but I should add that I keep my Modern MHR and MHR CDs separately.

Alex

Yeah, mine are all alphabetical but I should add that I keep my Modern MHR and MHR CDs separately.

i should try to do mine alphabetical but it is too much of a hassle. When i have multiple cds from a band i shelve them by order of release date right to left (which is probably a lot harder than doing it alphabetically heh)

Alex