Anyone watching I`m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here?

Faron

Honestly, this show is such a lot of crap, it's beyond any words !! :2up: Who are these "celebrities" anyway ?? Just a bunch of total losers, who had a little bit of fame 10 years ago or even longer than that. :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Isn't there anything decent on TV anymore these days ??

you must be watching the German version :whistle:

Sounds like the British version I saw...

But then again, I probably know less British "celebrities" than Aussie ones. All I know of British celebrities are those delicious large breasted ones like Keeley Hazel, Lucy Pinder, that gorgeous blonde girl who has short hair now and Jordan... oh and that one above looks to be a good sort. Do you even have any other celebrities there? :lol:

We have at least 50k more than you lot, after your only one 'famous' person got eaten by a shark or whatever fish it was that fucking bit him!! :whistle:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, this show is such a lot of crap, it's beyond any words !! :2up: Who are these "celebrities" anyway ?? Just a bunch of total losers, who had a little bit of fame 10 years ago or even longer than that. :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

But then again, I probably know less British "celebrities" than Aussie ones. All I know of British celebrities are those delicious large breasted ones like Keeley Hazel, Lucy Pinder, that gorgeous blonde girl who has short hair now and Jordan... oh and that one above looks to be a good sort. Do you even have any other celebrities there? :lol:

We have at least 50k more than you lot, after your only one 'famous' person got eaten by a shark or whatever fish it was that fucking bit him!! :whistle:

But I never said we had any celebrities from here... even I outrank the likes of Nicole Kidman, Mel Gibson, Huge Ackman etc.

But I never said we had any celebrities from here... even I outrank the likes of Nicole Kidman, Mel Gibson, Huge Ackman etc.

Who?

Who?

I really couldn't care less and I only bother because work is fucking me off so much today and any escape's a good one, but isn't Hugh Grant pretty much the "finest" English export there is?

As I've always said - like it or not, and I hate to say it, but America really should be the only country making TV shows or movies because neither Australia or England contribute anything worthwhile.

Aussie stuff ; poorly acted and often poorly made... even if shot in nice scenery the shows are usually just bad. And extras/background girls are often more attractive than stars.

English stuff ; poorly acted, amazingly ugly people everywhere you look, can't speak properly and subtitles are often required, scenery is shitty miserbale and grey and the shows/movies are actually, somehow, even worse than Aussie shows.

But we may as well be discussing what's better out of urine and excretion. It just doesn't matter.

Who?

I really couldn't care less and I only bother because work is fucking me off so much today and any escape's a good one, but isn't Hugh Grant pretty much the "finest" English export there is?

As I've always said - like it or not, and I hate to say it, but America really should be the only country making TV shows or movies because neither Australia or England contribute anything worthwhile.

Aussie stuff ; poorly acted and often poorly made... even if shot in nice scenery the shows are usually just bad. And extras/background girls are often more attractive than stars.

English stuff ; poorly acted, amazingly ugly people everywhere you look, can't speak properly and subtitles are often required, scenery is shitty miserbale and grey and the shows/movies are actually, somehow, even worse than Aussie shows.

But we may as well be discussing what's better out of urine and excretion. It just doesn't matter.

I'm not discussing either , I'm winding you up 'Ugly boy' :lol:

Who?

Don't hate me because I'm handsome. Just think, if you'd been born outside of the UK you might have had a chance too! ;)

Who?

Don't hate me because I'm handsome. Just think, if you'd been born outside of the UK you might have had a chance too! ;)

You've got to admire some people's optimism - it's a real strength of character when, no matter what you're faced with in the mirror each morning, you can tell yourself you're handsome.

I happen to think that men in the UK are way cool (like the weather) - you only have to look Nick, Jez and Wotty to see that.

Anyway it's a well known fact that one of the major attractions of an Aussie holiday is to witness the largest population of dodgy looking people on the planet.

Touché baby - bring it on xx

Who?

I happen to think that men in the UK are way cool (like the weather) - you only have to look Nick, Jez and Wotty to see that.

Gee thanks.

& PS Geoff - sometimes you talk real bollocks

Just to remind you of some recent(ish) British films you may have enjoyed..........

Lock, Stock....Snatch.....Hot Fuzz.....Shaun Of The Dead.....24 Days Later......24 Weeks Later.....Dog Soldiers.....etc etc etc

Also I believe that Quantum Of Solace, Dark Knight and The Bourne Supremacy have all been classed as British films by BAFTA for the British connections (director, producer etc).

Gee thanks.

Sorry hun but rather than list everyone I thought I'd just list the oldies 'cos they have to work harder at keeping their looks.

(Did I get away with that one) :whistle:

Sorry hun but rather than list everyone I thought I'd just list the oldies 'cos they have to work harder at keeping their looks.

(Did I get away with that one) :whistle:

this time..............just ;)

Any thoughts on the evictions so far?

Who do you like and dislike?

Didn`t want Kilroy Silk to go or Danni Behr. :(

David`s the one who stands out for me as he`s made it interesting. :tumbsup:

Don`t like Nicola at all, quite miserable, especially towards the legendary ex Dollar vocalist.

Don`t like Nicola at all, quite miserable, especially towards the legendary ex Dollar vocalist.

Dani's gone :crying:

Carrie`s gone

Great song mate ;)

Just to remind you of some recent(ish) British films you may have enjoyed..........

Lock, Stock....Snatch.....Hot Fuzz.....Shaun Of The Dead.....24 Days Later......24 Weeks Later.....Dog Soldiers.....etc etc etc

Are you trying to help prove my point on purpose???

The '24 Days and weeks Later' films are pretty cool but the rest of that list is EXACTLY why I despise British film. I can't think of worse movies than those.

Also I believe that Quantum Of Solace, Dark Knight and The Bourne Supremacy have all been classed as British films by BAFTA for the British connections (director, producer etc).

Then I guess the 'Saw' movies are Aussie films?

Anyway it's a well known fact that one of the major attractions of an Aussie holiday is to witness the largest population of dodgy looking people on the planet.

Haha... I didn't realise you were one of them too. Oh well, I guess I can understand the reason for your anguish. Better luck next lifetime. ;)

PS. Nick C is the exception to the rule. One of the most handsome gentlemen I've ever seen. I guess there had to be one exception with a population like that. Okay, make it two. Goddamn that Tim (2)'s a hottie too.

And I take the fact that Australians look like "dodgy looking people" as the highest compliment, coming from a Brit.

"Dodgy looking Aussies":

003013.jpg

The '24 Days and weeks Later' films are pretty cool but the rest of that list is EXACTLY why I despise British film. I can't think of worse movies than those.

Haha... I didn't realise you were one of them too. Oh well, I guess I can understand the reason for your anguish. Better luck next lifetime. ;)

PS. Nick C is the exception to the rule. One of the most handsome gentlemen I've ever seen. I guess there had to be one exception with a population like that. Okay, make it two. Goddamn that Tim (2)'s a hottie too.

And I take the fact that Australians look like "dodgy looking people" as the highest compliment, coming from a Brit.

"Dodgy looking Aussies":

003013.jpg

There sure is alot more shit coming out of your mouth than normal at the moment mate, you feeling ok or are you not getting any? ;)

"Dodgy looking Aussies":

003013.jpg

There sure is alot more shit coming out of your mouth than normal at the moment mate, you feeling ok or are you not getting any? ;)

Mixture of it all. I really just hate everything at the moment... and Monday doesn't help anything.

"Dodgy looking Aussies":

003013.jpg

What the f**k is 'one of them'. :lol: Talk about xenophobic. OK so maybe we don't sit in the sun all day doing sweet FA but I can assure you there is no anguish in this chick.

"Dodgy looking Aussies":

003013.jpg

That's the exact answer i'd expect from someone who likes Scary Movie 1, 2, 3 - however many theyve made. I mean come on mate, do you expect me to take you seriously???!

And anyone can come up with a picture of a load of models on a beach and claim that it represents their population! Just head to TheSun.co.uk

(PS, yeah Saw V probably is an Aussie film....pants mate).

That's the exact answer i'd expect from someone who likes Scary Movie 1, 2, 3 - however many theyve made. I mean come on mate, do you expect me to take you seriously???!

The 'Scary Movie's are trash, but at least they're humerous trash with attractive women.

Those British films you mention there are the cheapest and most unamusing peices of "comedy" I can find. Obviously a different kind of humour and if that's your thing, good stuff. But I prefer stuff that makes me laugh... regardless of how stupid it is.

OK so maybe we don't sit in the sun all day doing sweet FA.

Wow, pretty much summed up Australia there. I'm obviously the sole exception, sitting here in the office at a computer like a f*cking schmuck in this "job thingy" than no one else in Australia has, 'cause they're too busy sitting in the sun.

The 'Scary Movie's are trash, but at least they're humerous trash with attractive women.

Those British films you mention there are the cheapest and most unamusing peices of "comedy" I can find. Obviously a different kind of humour and if that's your thing, good stuff. But I prefer stuff that makes me laugh... regardless of how stupid it is.

OK so maybe we don't sit in the sun all day doing sweet FA.

Wow, pretty much summed up Australia there. I'm obviously the sole exception, sitting here in the office at a computer like a f*cking schmuck in this "job thingy" than no one else in Australia has, 'cause they're too busy sitting in the sun.

well I thought Hot Fuzz and Shaun were great movies. Hey ho to each their own. I didnt realise that a film needed attractive women to make it good.

well I thought Hot Fuzz and Shaun were great movies. Hey ho to each their own. I didnt realise that a film needed attractive women to make it good.

Nah, it doesn't. It sure helps though.

As you say, to each their own. I personally think those movies just look "flimsy", cheap, rushed, unstructured and messy. More like a Uni student's failed experiment rather than a "proper" movie.

Nah, it doesn't. It sure helps though.

I personally think those movies just look "flimsy", cheap, rushed, unstructured and messy. More like a Uni student's failed experiment rather than a "proper" movie.

Ha, my exact thoughts on films like 'Scary Movie'........go figure eh???!

Anyways man, sounds like Tuesday is getting you down. You a right negative bugger at mo!!!!!

Anyways man, sounds like Tuesday is getting you down. You a right negative bugger at mo!!!!!

At the moment? Nah mate, that's just usual me. ;) I always hate everything. Granted, the start of a working week brings it out a lot in me...

I have no idea who she is but how the f*ck could you not like that:

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=676608