Anyone watching I`m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here?

Faron

Don`t like Nicola at all, quite miserable, especially towards the legendary ex Dollar vocalist.

I have no idea who she is but how the f*ck could you not like that:

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=676608

Quite easily, horrible fake tits, a stomach like a deflated balloon & a mouth like a chav.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK so maybe we don't sit in the sun all day doing sweet FA.

Wow, pretty much summed up Australia there. I'm obviously the sole exception, sitting here in the office at a computer like a f*cking schmuck in this "job thingy" than no one else in Australia has, 'cause they're too busy sitting in the sun.

Only going by the picture you used to represent your population. Not my fault if the only way you could prove your point was to Google a photo. :nyanya:

Wow, pretty much summed up Australia there. I'm obviously the sole exception, sitting here in the office at a computer like a f*cking schmuck in this "job thingy" than no one else in Australia has, 'cause they're too busy sitting in the sun.

Only going by the picture you used to represent your population. Not my fault if the only way you could prove your point was to Google a photo. :nyanya:

No Google used then. That's just a picture from the daily surf report I get in my emails. FYI, I don't think many/any of those girls are actually models. The main one with the huge tits is just a girl off 'Big Brother'. And trust me, if you think that's the only way to prove my point you obviously know little about Australia and the quality of lasses here. :)

No Google used then. That's just a picture from the daily surf report I get in my emails. FYI, I don't think many/any of those girls are actually models. The main one with the huge tits is just a girl off 'Big Brother'. And trust me, if you think that's the only way to prove my point you obviously know little about Australia and the quality of lasses here. :)

We know Australia is wonderful and perfect and you are all so much better than everyone else, that's what makes alot of you Aussie's so endearing to the world. Now let's move on ;) ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

So who to win' Jungle ' on Friday. My vote with the super cool 'Mr Sulu' anyone else?

We know Australia is wonderful and perfect and you are all so much better than everyone else, that's what makes alot of you Aussie's so endearing to the world. Now let's move on ;) ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

So who to win' Jungle ' on Friday. My vote with the super cool 'Mr Sulu' anyone else?

Joe will probably win as he`s a nice chap and down to earth.

I like David as he`s been a nuisance and made the show a little more entertaining than George :tumbsup:

I vote Joe - although I'm not bothered so long as 'er with the tits don't win.

I`m a gent and she`s no lady, hope she gets voted out! :tumbsup:

Joe to win but you never know! :unsure::)

Don`t like Nicola at all, quite miserable, especially towards the legendary ex Dollar vocalist.

Quite easily, horrible fake tits, a stomach like a deflated balloon & a mouth like a chav.

Spot on my friend, not very nice when she opens her mouth :)

The fake, plastic titted bint is out - Hoorah! :banana:

Literally just watched the recording and about bloody time too :bunch:

Yeah she was a bitch with a capital B

David will win - he's miles ahead in the polls according to the papers (well, The Sun!).

He's been the most interesting (if rather annoying) person there, so fair dos.

Yeah she was a bitch with a capital B

David will win - he's miles ahead in the polls according to the papers (well, The Sun!).

He's been the most interesting (if rather annoying) person there, so fair dos.

You could be right mate, definitely the most interesting one in there, great hair too :tumbsup:

I recon that David will win. Yes I know he's a weird annoying git, however the voting public may decide to put one over on the other 'celebs' & the bookies.

Other than Joe he is the one I`d like to win as the rest are dull, especially Simon, nice bloke but a non entity :)

Carly Zucker is all upset because she cannot return to the UK as her contract states she must stay in Oz until the end of the show.

Oh how my heart bleeds :whistle: (pathetic moaning talentless tart)

:lol: