True Blood

Dark Star

Anyone else watch this Series on HBO?? Fucking Excellent!!!! About Vampires and stuff like that.. Damn I love this show!!!! :tumbsup:

I watch every episode and started a thread about it back when it premeired but no one else was watching.

I knew during the last episode when that dog ran out of Sam's bar that that was Sam and I looked at my wife and said "he's a shape-shifer", and sure enough he is. That was one excellent twist and I have to believe that Bill knew what he was because he said to Sam "your the only one that can protect her". :tumbsup:

http://heavyharmonies.ipbhost.com/index.ph...p;hl=true+blood

Anyone else watch this Series on HBO?? Fucking Excellent!!!! About Vampires and stuff like that.. Damn I love this show!!!! :tumbsup:

I watch every episode and started a thread about it back when it premeired but no one else was watching.

I knew during the last episode when that dog ran out of Sam's bar that that was Sam and I looked at my wife and said "he's a shape-shifer", and sure enough he is. That was one excellent twist and I have to believe that Bill knew what he was because he said to Sam "your the only one that can protect her". :tumbsup:

Well shit I musta missed that thread Man.. I only started watching this past week, thanks to HBO On Demand I have watched all 9 episodes so far, and yea Sam is definitely a shape shifter alright..... :tumbsup:

Well shit I musta missed that thread Man.. I only started watching this past week, thanks to HBO On Demand I have watched all 9 episodes so far, and yea Sam is definitely a shape shifter alright..... :tumbsup:

I can't wait for what kind of twist they'll throw on the season finale when it comes around. :tumbsup:

• 6 months later...

My wife watches this show. But I just couldn't get into it. She loves it and almost any other vampire show...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I missed season one, but have been watching season two every week without fail.

Gawd I'm crushin' on Anna Paquin; she grew into quite a young woman!

true-blood-a-paquin_l.jpg

Vampire Bill is one lucky bastard (they're dating in real life) :thppt:

• 10 months later...