Friday The 13th Trailer

Fat Freddy

So this bad boy comes out tomorrow here in the U.S. -- anybody planning to go see the new "F13?"

I'll probably be waiting for the DVD myself, but if anybody is going to see it this weekend, please post your comments/reviews, I'm interested in what y'all think... :axe:

So this bad boy comes out tomorrow here in the U.S. -- anybody planning to go see the new "F13?"

I'll probably be waiting for the DVD myself, but if anybody is going to see it this weekend, please post your comments/reviews, I'm interested in what y'all think... :axe:

Man I would really like to see it...I'll probably wait for the DVD too

2:25p on Saturday my wife and I will be seeing it. Can't wait!

Roger Ebert actually gave the new "F13" a halfway decent review (two stars) in today's paper!

Roger Ebert actually gave the new "F13" a halfway decent review (two stars) in today's paper!

wow. that is amazing. Keef, does the Mrs. do horror?

She does but she's pickier than I am. Whereas I love laughably bad, crappy '60s/'70s/'80s B-Horror films and sequels to sequels of remakes of stuff I already saw 20 years ago, she prefers dramas, the occasional chick flick, and when it comes to horror she prefers the highbrow "big budget" studio stuff (i.e. "The Cell," "Silence of the Lambs," "Seven," etc.) ... don't get me wrong, I like those kinds of movies too but I grew up overdosing on Z-Grade slaughterama trash, comic book adaptation films and killer-creature-of-the-week flicks so that's what I'll go for most of the time. You should see us in Blockbuster trying to decide what to rent...

Me: "How about Iron Man?"

Her: (rolls eyes)

Me: "Okay, then, how'bout The Dark Knight?"

Her: "(sigh) Whatever...."

Me: "Fine, then YOU pick something."

Her: "Okay, how about Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason?"

Me: (Makes gagging sound)

Her: (exasperated) "FINE, go ahead rent whatever the f*ck you want, I'll be in the car"

:lol:

Therefore I think we'll be waiting for the DVD on the new "F13"... besides, neither of us have the patience to go to our local sh*tty multiplex, pay ten bucks to cram into those tiny little f*ckin theater seats and then have to put up with a roomful of talking, shouting, in-and-out-of-the-rowing, text-messaging teenagers :lol:

wow. that is amazing. Keef, does the Mrs. do horror?

She does but she's pickier than I am. Whereas I love laughably bad, crappy '80s B-Horror films and sequels to sequels of remakes of stuff I already saw 20 years ago, she prefers more cerebral stuff (i.e. "The Cell," "Silence of the Lambs," "Seven," etc.) ... I like those movies too but I grew up on Z-Grade slaughterama trash and killer-creature-of-the-week flicks so that's what I prefer.

Therefore we'll be waiting for the DVD on the new "F13"... besides, neither of us have the patience to go to our local sh*tty multiplex, pay ten bucks to cram into those tiny little f*ckin theater seats and then have to put up with a roomful of talking, shouting, in-and-out-of-the-rowing, text-messaging teenagers :lol:

Thought that only happened over in England. Mobile phones constantly going off, what pisses me off more than that is the lazy shits who put their feet up on the seats in front :angry:

Not that I go to the cinema very often :lol:

ok first of all, if you are a fan boy, and live the gospel of F13, this is not a movie for you. But, if you are the casual popcorn movie goer, just looking for some predictiable but very entertaining stuff, this is defo for you. the gore was great, the kills very imaginative, and the gratituous nudity, well, gratuitous. Mears is a fuckin bad ass!.....I dont think hodder could have done it any better. the ONLY 2 things that bugged me, little things, but i need to mention: 1. no Betsy Palmer. i dont know why, but it just wasnt the same with out her. 2. *SPOILER ALERT*

Jason isn't that smart to rig up flood lights and a bell alarm system.

all in all, I give it 3 stars. any more remake sequels imo, would be very silly, but this was enjoyable.

ok first of all, if you are a fan boy, and live the gospel of F13, this is not a movie for you. But, if you are the casual popcorn movie goer, just looking for some predictiable but very entertaining stuff, this is defo for you. the gore was great, the kills very imaginative, and the gratituous nudity, well, gratuitous. Mears is a fuckin bad ass!.....I dont think hodder could have done it any better. the ONLY 2 things that bugged me, little things, but i need to mention: 1. no Betsy Palmer. i dont know why, but it just wasnt the same with out her. 2. *SPOILER ALERT*

Jason isn't that smart to rig up flood lights and a bell alarm system.

all in all, I give it 3 stars. any more remake sequels imo, would be very silly, but this was enjoyable.

I`d like to see this, hard to beat the classic original :tumbsup:

This has got me in the mood to start watching the films again.

I only have the first 2 on dvd so will be looking to rent these or see if they show up on the satellite channels :tumbsup: