Emoticons/Icons Question

heaven&hell

When you are making a post only some of the icons are available without going to "show all".

Is there a way to get you favorites in that box without going to "show all"?

Also there's 14 icons that say Post Icons(optional). What do those do? I can't seem to get them to do anything. It says "use none" or you can click on a Icon but it don't seem to matter what I do because nothing happens.

I'm probably an idiot for asking these questions but oh well.

Good question Wes :tumbsup:

Is it possible to add a clapping pair of hands, as thats one I`ve seen elsewhere but where I can`t remember :headbanger:

I'm probably an idiot

Good. Now all of us on the board do not have to do the intervention we had planned.... :whistle:

:crying:

We had a new Invention??? :unsure:

Mother Invention?? :blink:

Did I Mention The intention Of an Intervention was an invention of contention

I'm probably an idiot

Good. Now all of us on the board do not have to do the intervention we had planned.... :whistle:

:crying:

We had a new Invention??? :unsure:

Mother Invention?? :blink:

Did I Mention The intention Of an Intervention was an invention of contention

Suspension. :baneed:

:lol:

RRF, if you're looking for a clapping hands emoticon, check in this thread.

If you find a smiley you want (that isn't already in our list), you'll have to get the url from the properties box. And then post it like a you do a regular picture (with the little "picture" button above our posting box).

If the clapping hands aren't in that thread, let me know. I think I have them somewhere.

(Also, there are a lot of my former additions missing. I reconfigured my stuff and a lot of my pics disappeared. But I'm pretty sure I have the clapping hands somewhere. Let me know.)

RRF, if you're looking for a clapping hands emoticon, check in this thread.

If you find a smiley you want (that isn't already in our list), you'll have to get the url from the properties box. And then post it like a you do a regular picture (with the little "picture" button above our posting box).

If the clapping hands aren't in that thread, let me know. I think I have them somewhere.

(Also, there are a lot of my former additions missing. I reconfigured my stuff and a lot of my pics disappeared. But I'm pretty sure I have the clapping hands somewhere. Let me know.)

Thanks for the reply mate, couldn`t see any clapping hands, if you`d be so kind to add some, if you have them :tumbsup:

I know there is a smiley with just the hands clapping, but this is all I could find in a hurry. I'll dig around later (or on my 3-day weekend) and see if I can't find the "original". Hope this'll do in a pinch.

respect-039.gif

**edit

Found it!

1050.gif

I know there is a smiley with just the hands clapping, but this is all I could find in a hurry. I'll dig around later (or on my 3-day weekend) and see if I can't find the "original". Hope this'll do in a pinch.

respect-039.gif

**edit

Found it!

1050.gif

Thanks mate 1050.gif

• 3 weeks later...

A few more emoticons:

forget it .... didn't work ! :(

A few more emoticons:

forget it .... didn't work ! :(

Ok, now it should work:

00003873.gif