24 - "Redemption" trailer

heaven&hell

• 1 month later...
Here's the trailer for the bridge episode that airs in November bridging season 6 and 7.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtUlevdsndM

Season 7 starts in January and will take place Washington D.C.

I can't wait. :bananamac:

Just a reminder that this 2 hour bridge episode is this coming Sunday. :banger:

Also I've read that the once presumed dead Tony Almeda is actually alive. :omg:

• 2 weeks later...

Jeezers Christ. I tried again to start my fucked up Sega Megadrive and just noticed this is on TV at the moment (thank Christ it's finally been jammed onto the Summer TV listing which means no one cares about it anymore) and Jack was injured, on the verge of death - a certain casualty in a minute - but NO! KABOOM! Jack escaped, again, and killed his captors, again, and will now save the world, again, in the next 24 hours, again. Go Jack... you fucking poofter. Get the fuck off the TV screen you invincible superhero screaming, all-yelling pompous motherfucker.

Jeezers Christ. I tried again to start my fucked up Sega Megadrive and just noticed this is on TV at the moment (thank Christ it's finally been jammed onto the Summer TV listing which means no one cares about it anymore) and Jack was injured, on the verge of death - a certain casualty in a minute - but NO! KABOOM! Jack escaped, again, and killed his captors, again, and will now save the world, again, in the next 24 hours, again. Go Jack... you fucking poofter. Get the fuck off the TV screen you invincible superhero screaming, all-yelling pompous motherfucker.

Not a fan then? :unsure:

Not a fan then? :unsure:

lol, what makes you say that, mate?

I just finally watched this. (Obviously, wasn't a superhuge priority. lol)

Not bad, but, certainly not essential, in my opinion. As fun as Monday nights have become (Chuck might be my favorite show on TV, certainly if not for Yvonne Strahovsky, then for its fun hour of distraction), depending on what 24 is up against, it might just become not-essential-to tape.

Not bad, but, certainly not essential, in my opinion. As fun as Monday nights have become (Chuck might be my favorite show on TV, certainly if not for Yvonne Strahovsky, then for its fun hour of distraction), depending on what 24 is up against, it might just become not-essential-to tape.

Hey Jay, I think it's going to be on Sunday Nights this year.

With Fox already having Sarah Conner and Prison Break set for Monday's that'd make the most sense. :tumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Hey Jay, I think it's going to be on Sunday Nights this year.

With Fox already having Sarah Conner and Prison Break set for Monday's that'd make the most sense. :tumbsup:

Well after the 2 hours tonight 24 will be on Monday nights at 8 since they're moving Terminator to Fridays and putting House on Mondays at 7.

I'm guessing that I'm the only person that is still watching 24?

Wow what a great show tonight. Tony Almeda is back and just when it appeared he was a terrorist you learn he's working udercover with Bill Buchanan and Chloe. A huge unexpected twist. I love this show. :banger:

I love 24, I've seen every episode. I dont watch them on tv though, I avoid the new episodes and watch the dvd box when it comes out, I like it better that way :)

I love 24, I've seen every episode. I dont watch them on tv though, I avoid the new episodes and watch the dvd box when it comes out, I like it better that way :)

Then I guess the above post was a huge spoiler for you. Sorry.

Wow what a great show tonight. Tony Almeda is back and just when it appeared he was a terrorist you learn he's working udercover with Bill Buchanan and Chloe. A huge unexpected twist. I love this show. :banger:

Yep, last night's episode(s) were fantastic! I told the kids during Sunday night's episode that there was no way Tony had turned his back on everything that mattered to him, no matter how much he'd been through, and that he must be DEEP undercover... and sure enough! :tumbsup:

Yep, last night's episode(s) were fantastic! I told the kids during Sunday night's episode that there was no way Tony had turned his back on everything that mattered to him, no matter how much he'd been through, and that he must be DEEP undercover... and sure enough! :tumbsup:

My wife and I was thinking the same thing, but there was a time that I actually believed it.

Having Carlos Bernard back on this show takes it up another level from last season IMO.

Now if they could just bring Chase's character back somehow or at least another old face to work with Bill and Chloe.