Proper Footie 2008/9

Wotty

Away to Notts County on Tuesday...........

Just seen the highlights v Exeter on ITV, disappointing yet again :(

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we've done it....another almost heart breaking game but we're in semis....i need MU now.....

An Everton fan, well done mate, let`s hope you get someone else in the Semi, your team is playing very well at the moment :tumbsup:

we've done it....another almost heart breaking game but we're in semis....i need MU now.....

An Everton fan, well done mate, let`s hope you get someone else in the Semi, your team is playing very well at the moment :tumbsup:

well i was right in my predictions :tumbsup:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/fa_cup/7930732.stm

Well done again mate, what`s your prediction for the outcome matey? :unsure:

1995 Final you beat us 1-0 :crying:

yeah, i hope to live these glorious moments again :tumbsup: although that day MU played better..... i was just a teenager since our other triumphs ...it's one game, matey, it depends from their situation at that time...i only hope that we could get some kind of revenge from rooney.... :tumbsup: to show him that he could,maybe, win something with us and then leaving from MU if that was his wish....

yeah, i hope to live these glorious moments again :tumbsup: although that day MU played better..... i was just a teenager since our other triumphs ...it's one game, matey, it depends from their situation at that time...i only hope that we could get some kind of revenge from rooney.... :tumbsup: to show him that he could,maybe, win something with us and then leaving from MU if that was his wish....

I`ll give an unbiased prediction that Man Utd will win :tumbsup:

ahaha, we usually play better when not favorites :tumbsup: i stopped gambling many many moons ago...otherwise i would have bid 100 gbp on my team for this game.... :whistle:

ahaha, we usually play better when not favorites :tumbsup: i stopped gambling many many moons ago...otherwise i would have bid 100 gbp on my team for this game.... :whistle:

Watching Everton v Middlesbrough on Setanta at the moment or glancing at it now and then :tumbsup:

I reckon Everton will win 2-1 :lol:

Watching Everton v Middlesbrough on Setanta at the moment or glancing at it now and then :tumbsup:

ahahaha, you have nerves of steel watching this again. i wouldn't coz i didn't like it. only some great automatisms in 2nd half but yet crappy finishings.... :tumbsup: hail of course to the coach for the new talents...i have lots of expectations for the years to come.....

ahahaha, you have nerves of steel watching this again. i wouldn't coz i didn't like it. only some great automatisms in 2nd half but yet crappy finishings.... :tumbsup: hail of course to the coach for the new talents...i have lots of expectations for the years to come.....

If Everton beat ManU in the semi final, I will go out purchase a hat and eat it.

If Everton beat ManU in the semi final, I will go out purchase a hat and eat it.

same think as 1995. i'll provide salt and pepper if needed.... :tumbsup:

Potentially a couple of crackers on ITV this evening :tumbsup:

Tomorrow night is very appealing too, if I had Sky Sports :crying:

Nice to see some confidence in this ailing Reds team :tumbsup:

ahahaha, well i have some trust in the way our defence acts(starts from felaini and ends to howard. even saha follows an opponent player :christmas: ). if we keep our shit clean, who knows then....but yeah i have the right to dream for it. otherwise why to battle each other, right? isn't this that make footie the king of sports? :tumbsup:

ahahaha, well i have some trust in the way our defence acts(starts from felaini and ends to howard. even saha follows an opponent player :christmas: ). if we keep our shit clean, who knows then....but yeah i have the right to dream for it. otherwise why to battle each other, right? isn't this that make footie the king of sports? :tumbsup:

I was dicussing the semi final line up at work and all the people I`ve spoken to are rating Everton very highly and as they are the in form team with Utd, should be a great match up.

More seem interested in this match than the other! :tumbsup:

Where are you from mate, if it`s not too personal a question? :unsure::tumbsup:

I was dicussing the semi final line up at work and all the people I`ve spoken to are rating Everton very highly and as they are the in form team with Utd, should be a great match up.

i'm not from UK :tumbsup: and not many toffees around here.... :tumbsup: hope we don't have the same ref as the one real has now.... :tumbsup::whistle:

i'm not from UK :tumbsup: and not many toffees around here.... :tumbsup: hope we don't have the same ref as the one real has now.... :tumbsup::whistle:

Not many Mancunians where I`m from :lol:

Started watching the Liverpool and Chelsea games but Mrs Rock Fan wasn`t too happy, so switched this on instead :tumbsup:

Latest scores...

Liverpool 3-0 Real Madrid

Juventus 1-1 Chelsea

I watched a bit of the Liverpool-Real Madrid match. Without the goalkeeper, RM would have been mauled by a much higher score. Almost like Luton... :tumbsup:

Latest scores...

Juventus 1-1 Chelsea

I watched a bit of the Liverpool-Real Madrid match. Without the goalkeeper, RM would have been mauled by a much higher score. Almost like Luton... :tumbsup:

Ouch!! :tumbsup:

Not many Mancunians where I`m from :lol:

zero to be precise :whistle:

1-3 to the Shrimpers.......the fab run continues. Play offs still not out of the question.

Latest scores...

Juventus 1-1 Chelsea

What a great keeper :tumbsup: