Proper Footie 2008/9

Wotty

Wembley's calling us........ :banana::bananamac::banana::bananamac:

I`ll be there for you Ian :tumbsup:

I`ll sell some of my cd`s to enable I don`t miss out on a ticket lads, can I join you too :wub:

Steady on Jez :omg:

Jez fuckin' thinks Wembley is some kind of Utopian paradise .Wembley is in London,where Palace are,cos he may need reminding....... :whistle::whistle::nyanya::nyanya:

And I have been may times thankyou. Please tell me the last time you were there for something meaningful (And I don't mean shopping at Ikea or Wembley market) :doh: and please don't be a saddo and mention the fucking 'The Paint Trophy' again? :hammer:

We could be 4.5 hours from Wembley now........ :nyanya::nyanya:

For the meaningless, Saddo's 'Paint Trophy' you mean. Whip de fucking woo, what an achievement. You really are fucking desperate. Concentrate on getting relegated, much more meaningful and a bag full of laughs for the rest of us. :banana:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I`ll sell some of my cd`s to enable I don`t miss out on a ticket lads, can I join you too :wub:

Jez fuckin' thinks Wembley is some kind of Utopian paradise .Wembley is in London,where Palace are,cos he may need reminding....... :whistle::whistle::nyanya::nyanya:

And I have been may times thankyou. Please tell me the last time you were there for something meaningful (And I don't mean shopping at Ikea or Wembley market) :doh: and please don't be a saddo and mention the fucking 'The Paint Trophy' again? :hammer:

For the meaningless, Saddo's 'Paint Trophy' you mean. Whip de fucking woo, what an achievement. You really are fucking desperate. Concentrate on getting relegated, much more meaningful and a bag full of laughs for the rest of us. :banana:

Could be one more Wembley vist than you`ll be having this season matey :rolleyes:

Could be one more Wembley vist than you`ll be having this season matey :rolleyes:

It's fuckin' chokin' him ain't it ?? :nyanya::nyanya:

Good luck tonight mate :tumbsup:

:rofl2: The envy is just too much mate :rofl2:

Wemberly,Wemberly.We're The Famous Luton Town And We're Going To Wembley...

Jez. :fu: Jez :fu: Jez :fu:

WE ARE THERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Jez :fu:

:bananamac::banana::bananamac::banana::bananamac::banana::bananamac::banana::bananamac::banana::bananamac::banana: And Jez :fu:

:rofl2:

Haha - Small, meaningless cups for saddo relegated footie fans with small brains and no hope - Let it go brother, let it go.

Thanx for getting us back on track Glen , talking about real footie again.

Good win for us - 3-1 away at Plymouth

Home to Shrewsbury on Saturday...

And we're on our way to Wembley soon........... :bananamac::banana::bananamac::banana::bananamac::banana:

Are your wonderful team playing at Wembley any time soon Jez ??............No,I didn't fuckin' think so. :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

You should get a ticket mate.

You can wave goodbye to your team then as they head off into the sunset in the direction of Blue Square :lol:

And we're on our way to Wembley soon........... :bananamac::banana::bananamac::banana::bananamac::banana:

Are your wonderful team playing at Wembley any time soon Jez ??............No,I didn't fuckin' think so. :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

You can wave goodbye to your team then as they head off into the sunset in the direction of Blue Square :lol:

Haha - Exactly - Getting one's priorities right springs to mind. A shit cup or League status - Hmm hard decision that one, except for a bozo. Seriously, even the Cricket commentators on Sky are taking the piss this morning :lol:

I`m guessing there`ll be one or two spare seats :whistle:

Wemberly,Wemberly.We're The Famous Luton Town And We're Going To Wembley...

Jez. :fu: Jez :fu: Jez :fu:

WE ARE THERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Jez :fu:

:bananamac::banana::bananamac::banana::bananamac::banana::bananamac::banana::bananamac::banana::bananamac::banana: And Jez :fu:

:bowdown::bowdown:

No, but we are still playing in the football league mate, and you?

85,000 at last count mate :lol:

I dare say the 'Fanboy' won't be going though will he? ;)

You tell him Jez, he`s going to have to face the facts very soon :tumbsup:

85,000 at last count mate :lol:

I dare say the 'Fanboy' won't be going though will he? ;)

Armchair fan, calls himself a supporter, a disgrace :tumbsup:

You tell him Jez, he`s going to have to have the face the facts very soon :tumbsup:

Has this game got any relevance to anything important.... :unsure: ...It sounds like our pre season competition in which you don't play your good players just in case they get injured and end up missing games when the real stuff starts, but if you win a few games you get to play in a Grand Final but no one gives a flying fuck about it because it is totaly irrelevant.

We had a side one year win this pre season competition yet they finished at the bottom of the table when the proper competition had finished.... :unsure: ....Is this very similar to Luton Town :whistle:;):lol:

You tell him Jez, he`s going to have to have the face the facts very soon :tumbsup:

Has this game got any relevance to anything important.... :unsure: ...It sounds like our pre season competition in which you don't play your good players just in case they get injured and end up missing games when the real stuff starts, but if you win a few games you get to play in a Grand Final but no one gives a flying fuck about it because it is totaly irrelevant.

We had a side one year win this pre season competition yet they finished at the bottom of the table when the proper competition had finished.... :unsure: ....Is this very similar to Luton Town :whistle:;):lol:

Exactly mate - A tin pot cup that is completely meaningless to anyone, except one person, who's team is almost relegated, so urgently needs something to shout about. No decent teams played in this competition, so even my local pub team would have done well. ;)

The final is 'Shite' Town V Scunthorpe - What a fucking great afternoons entertainment that will be :lol:

Thanks to Jez for his forthright insight,totally tinged with fuckin' jealousy as per,but what final are his wasters in ?,the Isle of Dogs soccer 6's against Bedford Boys Clubs under 9's team,a team on their level,both fuckin' mediocre...... :nyanya::fu::nyanya:

And Dave,tsk,tsk,tsk.....An Aussies take on footie is always witty,but not worth jack-shit !!!!!!!!!!! :whistle::whistle:

Thanks to Jez for his forthright insight,totally tinged with fuckin' jealousy as per,but what final are his wasters in ?,the Isle of Dogs soccer 6's against Bedford Boys Clubs under 9's team,a team on their level,both fuckin' mediocre...... :nyanya::fu::nyanya:

And Dave,tsk,tsk,tsk.....An Aussies take on footie is always witty,but not worth jack-shit !!!!!!!!!!! :whistle::whistle:

Seeing as this the the 'Highlight' of a great season for you :rofl2: I presume you will be going and supporting your girls at Wembley, or are you just gonna stay there talking Bollox as usual?