Proper Footie 2008/9

Wotty

Palace win again and go into the top half of the league, beating Wotty's future new team (who are also a pile of steaming shite) 2-1.

And more importantly, guess what?

Yep...

You can read my mind...

You guessed it...

'The Shite' lost AGAIN :rofl2:

Bye bye, bye bye. Shut the door (and wipe your feet) on the way out, you bunch of useless, embarassing tossers. :lol:

:rofl2: ...Sorry Ian, I had to laugh at some mighty fine piss taking from Jez :whistle:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it's true,by some freak of fuckin' nature we lost 0-1 at home to poxy Brentford,a team not too dissimilar to a fuckin' parks team... :doh:

There now seems to be a teensy-weesy chance we're gonna get fuckin' relegated. :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

And we're away to seventeen "n's" Glennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn's Sarfend in the FA Cup on Saturday !!!!!!!!

And we're away to seventeen "n's" Glennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn's Sarfend in the FA Cup on Saturday !!!!!!!!

:lol: (i cant believe you counted them)

I'll be the one laughing on Sat!

We'll see matey-boy......

Ha, dont hold yr breath.

Ha, dont hold yr breath.

Just imagine your shame and embarassment when you lose to us... :whistle: We've nothing to lose..... :crying::crying:

Ha, dont hold yr breath.

Just imagine your shame and embarassment when you lose to us... :whistle: We've nothing to lose..... :crying::crying:

Nor have we - I couldnt give a fuck about the FA cup.

2 days to go.........

Ha, dont hold yr breath.

2 days to go.........

Couldn't give a fuck about the F.A.Cup ??...You seem a tad worried.... :nyanya::nyanya:

Ha, dont hold yr breath.

2 days to go.........

Couldn't give a fuck about the F.A.Cup ??...You seem a tad worried.... :nyanya::nyanya:

:screwy: where do you get that from.

No worries here mate......only the fact that I might split my sides laughing at the scoreline. :lol:

Ha, dont hold yr breath.

2 days to go.........

No worries here mate......only the fact that I might split my sides laughing at the scoreline. :lol:

I certainly will laugh my tits off. Good luck tomorrow, although I don't think you really need it. :tumbsup:

Ha, dont hold yr breath.

2 days to go.........

I certainly will laugh my tits off. Good luck tomorrow, although I don't think you really need it. :tumbsup:

Come on you Hatters... :bananamac::bananamac::banana::banana:

Ha, dont hold yr breath.

2 days to go.........

Come on you Hatters... :bananamac::bananamac::banana::banana:

I`ll be supporting them as well as they might just need that little extra :banana:

Nice one Faron,you know it makes sense..... :whistle::beerbang::beerbang:

After copying all your old and tired threads and sprucing them up, only right that I make the support for Luton Town hit double figures :banana:

After copying all your old and tired threads and sprucing them up, only right that I make the support for Luton Town hit double figures :banana:

I'm sure I detect some attempt at piss-taking there........ :whistle:

Please don`t take offence Ian, I`m only speaking the truth my friend! :tumbsup:;):lol:

Please don`t take offence Ian, I`m only speaking the truth my friend! :tumbsup:;):lol:

Take offence ?.... :rofl2: I'm Luton matey-boy :whistle:

Take offence ?.... :rofl2: I'm Luton matey-boy :whistle:

You`re a 45 year old Luton boy today my friend :bowdown:

Fuck.....Lost 3-1 :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Unlucky Ian, hope it hasn`t/doesn`t spoil your birthday mate :tumbsup:

Happy birthday mate - an excellent pressie :rofl2:

Just watched the FA cup highlights and some exciting stuff, none more so than Southend`s terrific win over next seasons Blue Square Premier pace setters ;)