This, is the best kiddie album ever!

SamboraRocks86

I love this idea! But if I bought any of them for my kid(s) my wife would probably report me to the Department of Youth & Family Services. :blink:

We finally got the baby to the point where he's going to sleep by himself in his own bed (i.e. without one of us having to hold him or rock him till he falls asleep)... so we don't really need'em anymore either...

Would make a great gag gift for someone's baby shower though.

I actually bought the "Rockabye Baby: Metallica" CD when my daughter was born last year. Not sure if that makes me a cool Dad or a total geek...

Imagine what she'll think when she listens to Metallica properly for the first time......probably think its cheesy as hell cause she grew up with them as lullabyes...

i guess itd be like if a band we like covered The Magic Roundabout theme tune...

Imagine what she'll think when she listens to Metallica properly for the first time....probably think it's cheesy as hell 'cause she grew up with them as lullabyes.

Actually, she's already heard "regular" Metallica. Truth be told, she rarely listens to her "baby" CDs, much preferring uptempo rock tunes. She sits on the floor, holds her arms out (I've been trying to teach her the "metal horns," but she doesn't quite got it yet), and bops to the beat. She has no loyalty to a particular band though, just certain songs, her current favorites being "Jesus is Life" by Stephen Curtis Chapman, "Saturday" by Seventh Day Slumber, and "It's my Life" by Bon Jovi. When Metallica is playing, she just kind of stares at the stereo with a look that says, What's this crap? I know that look well...I get it from my wife all the time. :P

• 3 years later...