This thread is completely backed for the same reason as Pete. I've been looking for the CD forever and Ian was kind enough to turn me onto a very well priced copy of the delicious Aviator - s/t CD. Thanks again mate!!!

I personally find Ian to be somewhat of a thuggish person with a hidden agenda.....I think right now it is hidden underneath a ducks nest next to the pond where he sits and hatches his plans of skullduggery.

I personally find Ian to be somewhat of a thuggish person with a hidden agenda.....I think right now it is hidden underneath a ducks nest next to the pond where he sits and hatches his plans of skullduggery.

Based on a bird-watching adventure gone wrong last weekend, I would have to concur. I was the only one in my party who lived to tell of what happened. But even then, I've been sworn to secrecy and have no desire to reap what occurs if I break this silence.

I've googled "Wottys new evil and despicable plan against Geoff" and it involves marzipan, a panda and three hundred weight of alfalfa. Just as I was about to read the (gory undoubtedly) details my link was cut and when I tried finding the site it had mysteriously disappeared.

Something is afoot...and not the thingy on the bottom of my leg!

I've googled "Wottys new evil and despicable plan against Geoff" and it involves marzipan, a panda and three hundred weight of alfalfa. Just as I was about to read the (gory undoubtedly) details my link was cut and when I tried finding the site it had mysteriously disappeared.

If I were you I'd delete this post before Wotty awakes from slumber to find it. This way you may be spared. It'd be disasterous if this post were seen. Let's hope some fool does not quote it so you are exposed and unable to delete all evidence of it's place on this forum.

If I were you I'd delete this post before Wotty awakes from slumber to find it. This way you may be spared. It'd be disasterous if this post were seen. Let's hope some fool does not quote it so you are exposed and unable to delete all evidence of it's place on this forum.

Yeah that'd be a disaster ... what kinda jerk would do that hahaha!