Sleaze4ever is at it again!

Why in the hell wont ebay ban this luck313/glamster1970/sleaze4ever, guy? He has screwed over another seller by bidding the tape up to over 60.00 and then not paying useing the excuse "false description,its not glam metal, its sleaze metal" This guy needs an ass kicking really bad! When he cant afford to pay for the tape he always makes the seller out to be fraudalent which is bullshit.

Yep.....which seller was it this time? Yourself? I saw that he recently won one of our member's auctions ....Zrock63, I think his name is Skybruno on eBay, so I wonder if he'll screw him too?

Yep.....which seller was it this time? Yourself? I saw that he recently won one of our member's auctions ....Zrock63, I think his name is Skybruno on eBay, so I wonder if he'll screw him too?

:unsure: NO, it wasnt me, i just happened to check out his feedback and saw that someone had left him a negative, this guy cant go a month without getting a negative feedback

I havn't recieved payment from him yet? He won a tape a couple weeks ago, but paid right away.

What are my options now? Does he has a time limit to pay? Can I cancel his bids? Block him?

This is really the first problem I have had with payments, Any suggestions would be great......Thanks...

I havn't recieved payment from him yet? He won a tape a couple weeks ago, but paid right away.

What are my options now? Does he has a time limit to pay? Can I cancel his bids? Block him?

This is really the first problem I have had with payments, Any suggestions would be great......Thanks...

I have had problems with him paying also, you can report him to ebay with a non paying bidder report. He is worthless most of the time, if the price on the tape is too high, he will just blow it off and not pay, thats the way he is. I sell some cassettes at times and Ive learned that blocking him from bidding is the best option, you just cant trust him to bid on your items............

I just checked and ebay has just suspended sleaze4evers account, but the glamster1970 id is still active.

Luck313 and Sleaze4ever are both NLARU'd :beerbang: Glamster1970 will be close behind judging from the wonderful feedback he's aquiring. All 3 are registered in PA, so I wonder if they're related to our buddy James :whistle: It also wouldn't suprise me if they already have a few new accounts ready to go.... :hammer:

Luck313 and Sleaze4ever are both NLARU'd :beerbang: Glamster1970 will be close behind judging from the wonderful feedback he's aquiring. All 3 are registered in PA, so I wonder if they're related to our buddy James :whistle: It also wouldn't suprise me if they already have a few new accounts ready to go.... :hammer:

Whats funny is that glamster1970 has an auction for a bunch of megadeth cassettes for 180.00.........he must be on crack, I dont know anyone that would give him 18 cents for anything.

Whats funny is that glamster1970 has an auction for a bunch of megadeth cassettes for 180.00.........he must be on crack, I dont know anyone that would give him 18 cents for anything.

I know it's not right but someone outta open a new account and do what he's been doing to everyone else....bid, don't pay and then issue negative feedback so his account freezes. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

• 4 weeks later...

This luck313/sleaze4ever/glamster1970 assclown has another new ebay ID: metalrules-2007.

I had his other 3 IDs blocked because he did the same to me bidding up a tape to $89 then claiming "false description" and never paid...

He recently won a cassette from me with the new ID and did follow through with a money order payment(took 2 weeks) and I didn't figure out it was him until he left feedback for me - the wording came across as vaguely familiar so I checked out what else he was bidding on and sure enough he's got around 30 bids on OOP & demo melodic/hair metal and sleaze/glam style cassettes. Plus the Pennsylvania address should have been a dead giveaway but totally went over my head at the time.

A humorous side note here is the buyer name of the new ID is "Chris". Those familiar with his previous escapades on the boards here might remember the Rob/Chris car accident thing...

Ebay sellers who have had issues with this nutjob might want to add this new ID to their blocked bidders list to avoid any potential problems - I can see he has won a few auctions he has yet to receive feedback for including one tape he bid up to $107. If his past history is any indicator the negs should be showing up any time now...

This luck313/sleaze4ever/glamster1970 assclown has another new ebay ID: metalrules-2007.

I had his other 3 IDs blocked because he did the same to me bidding up a tape to $89 then claiming "false description" and never paid...

He recently won a cassette from me with the new ID and did follow through with a money order payment(took 2 weeks) and I didn't figure out it was him until he left feedback for me - the wording came across as vaguely familiar so I checked out what else he was bidding on and sure enough he's got around 30 bids on OOP & demo melodic/hair metal and sleaze/glam style cassettes. Plus the Pennsylvania address should have been a dead giveaway but totally went over my head at the time.

A humorous side note here is the buyer name of the new ID is "Chris". Those familiar with his previous escapades on the boards here might remember the Rob/Chris car accident thing...

Ebay sellers who have had issues with this nutjob might want to add this new ID to their blocked bidders list to avoid any potential problems - I can see he has won a few auctions he has yet to receive feedback for including one tape he bid up to $107. If his past history is any indicator the negs should be showing up any time now...

I've been trying to notify sellers of this guy when I see him bidding on their stuff.....sometimes they listen....sometimes they don't. In the end...if I see one of the 'Three Nutjobs' bidding on cassettes....Rob/Chris....Levine/Natale of Philly Eagles fame....and Sean Kaufmann from Fla....I stay away....

• 1 month later...
check out this message I just recieved from metalrules 2007

Dear skybruno,

WHO DO THEY SOUND LIKE???

I LIVE IN PA CAN I HAVE YOUR PHONE NUMBER SO I CAN HEAR?

- metalrules-2007

ha ha ha!

For some reason E-Bay is not quick to ban a buyer. Seems they lean more toward the buyer in terms of whos right and whos wrong. I have had several people fail to pay and I just put them on my do not bid lists. Its the easiest way to keep them from bidding on your auctions. And frankly if you have a problem with a buyer your wasting your time contacting E-Bay they will not do anything. You can block them from bidding on your auctions though.....

• 3 weeks later...

I just had this dumbass emai me l a week ago about a tape I had listed, he wrote----- Why cant I bid? I didnt do anything! I didnt even reply to him, I wanted to tell him that every ebay id hes ever had has been revoked due to non payment and theft. Im glad ebay got rid of metalrules-2007, but he will be back with another id continuing to fuck people over with his nonsense.

Check out the bidding for this indie cassette.

Link to Brisk cassette bidders

One of these bidders could be this dick who's at it again.

He got NARUed with that last address and now I think he's back with another, on the same auction. the new name is metalforeternity. Fuckheadforeternity is more like it. :loser:

UPDATE: metalforeternity is toast!!!!

I feel like this is an episode of Unsolved Mysteries

I guess Koogles reported the loser because 15 minutes after my last post the bidder with 0 feedback has once again been NARUed. NARUed twice on the same item. Not a record by my count. Last year, I got Jamie Levine NARUed 3 times within the beggining and end of one single item. He kept coming back using the same name and address. He's dumb, but Ebay is dumber for letting him comeback within a few hours of getting kicked off in the first place.

• 1 month later...

Looks like he's back again, under a new name, just got this message:

WOULD LIKE TO BUY YOUR GUN SHY CASSETTE BUY IT NOW $15.00 COOL????

- run2thehills_2008 Answer the question

Item and user details

Item Title: LOT OF 4 INDY ROCK BANDS DEMOS/CASSETTES EARLY 90'S

Item Number: 360015251078

Item URL: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=360015251078

End Date: Jan-25-08 16:10:47 PST

From User: run2thehills_2008 (0)

0.0% Positive Feedback

Member since Jan-07-08 in United States

Activity with run2thehills_2008 (last 90 days):run2thehills_2008 has bid on 0 of my items

This message was sent while the listing was active.run2thehills_2008 is a potential buyer.

• 3 months later...

Looks like this clown is back again with a new ID: helterskelter2008

Using Pottsville, PA as a location which is just down the road from Scranton - check out all the sleaze/glam demo items on the bidder list for this ID and it sure looks like the same guy!!

Anyone who has dealt with this idiot previous may want to put this new ID on their block bidder list - at least until ebay figures out its him, he gets NLARUed again & he comes up with the next new one...

:doh:

yep, same dude, although he is now going by the name of LARECY ZIMMERMAN....I would block him.....

Looks like this clown is back again with a new ID: helterskelter2008

Using Pottsville, PA as a location which is just down the road from Scranton - check out all the sleaze/glam demo items on the bidder list for this ID and it sure looks like the same guy!!

Anyone who has dealt with this idiot previous may want to put this new ID on their block bidder list - at least until ebay figures out its him, he gets NLARUed again & he comes up with the next new one...

:doh: