Zinatra - The Great Escape

Zinatra - The Great Escape  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm sorry if this has been done before, but i am feeling too lazy to check. I was just wondering what everyone here would pick as their favourite song off this brilliant album since there are so many options to choose from...

Personally, it would be next to impossible for me to choose one, but if i was forced to with a gun pointed at me, i'd probably go for "Candyman". But then it'd be a shame to leave out "Two Sides Of Love", "There She Was", or "Jekyll & Hyde". Hell, I could have even gone for "Unknown Skies".

The only song i don't like much is "Hold On". The rest is awesome.

I went with "Unknown Skies" but the whole album is great. :tumbsup:

I chose "There She Was" but the whole album is great and gets regular rotation in my listening. This one is up there definitely in my top 20 or even probably top 10 CD's to listen to.

'Only your heart' or 'Too blind to see'... I will take this from my collection, listen and get back to you. This album is sensational... shame the debut is so shit.

Not my favorite CD by a long shot (matter of fact, I'm not even sure I still own this), but still a pretty good helping of melodic hard rock. I voted for "Two Sides of Love," but I was oh so close to selecting "Candyman." As I said, pretty good stuff, but I thought it needed a few more killer tracks.

Gonna have to dig this out again (assuming I still have it) and give it another spin. Maybe it's better than I remember. Then again, given my tastes now lean towards stuff with a harder, heavier edge, maybe I'll like it even less...

I went with "Too Blind To See", but there is hardly a filler on here. This was kinda the first time we heard about Robby Valentine & Paul Laine (who co-wrote a few tunes) who both outlived Zinatra. A killer CD, check out the two 1ST AVENUE albums if you like this....

• 1 year later...