the other SKID ROW

66 mustang

• 2 months later...
I believe that was Gary Moore's band way before he was in Thin Lizzy.

I think they put out an album way back in the day but it was just released on cd in the last few years.

Yeah I have it...it's good..IMO...The latter day "Skid Row" had to but the name off

of Gary Moore..for $30.000 or something like that...

Holy crap... the only copy of that CD available on Amazon is goin for $60... take good care of your copy, aMH1966!

At first I thought you guys were talking about Nirvana. I was really worried for a minute. All is well now.

:blink: .....

Yea, me too. Whatchoo talkin' bout Jacob?

At one point Nirvana used the name Skid Row. I thought they might have had a long lost demo or something. I never realized that Skid Row was such a popular name. I assumed somebody else might think the same thing. It is fairly common knowledge you know?

At one point Nirvana used the name Skid Row. I thought they might have had a long lost demo or something. I never realized that Skid Row was such a popular name. I assumed somebody else might think the same thing. It is fairly common knowledge you know?

Oh...Thanks for the info... :drink:

News to me... :blink: But at least now your comment makes sense. I thought you posted in the wrong thread or somethin'...

News to me... :blink: But at least now your comment makes sense. I thought you posted in the wrong thread or somethin'...

That's a music fact that I didn't know about either. :unsure:

I believe that was Gary Moore's band way before he was in Thin Lizzy.

I think they put out an album way back in the day but it was just released on cd in the last few years.

Sorry guy's, but I once owned this and in my opinion thought it was absolute crap and of very poor sound quality and ended up giving it away for nothing.

Don't waste your money.....That's just what I think :whistle:

Fat Freddy you are supposed to know all. You pull random facts out of nowhere and ya didn't know that one? Ya really dropped the ball on that one. lol. Just messing with ya. Just surprised is all.

Yea, well, y'see, the thing is I tend to be better with random facts about bands I actually care about...and Nirvana doesn't really qualify... (although dammit, I have to admit that I do own NEVERMIND and still play it every so often)

...so hey, I guess you are obviously a WAY bigger Nirvana fan than I am. :lol: Jokin' dude... I know that calling you a Nirvana fan must be the ultimate insult to you!! As Triumph the Insult Comic Dog would say, "I keed, I keed!!!!"

• 3 years later...