Pointless Nonsense

Wotty

The garden was green. Suddenly night fell. The garden was mostly black and darker shades of other colours... but mostly just black.

You're so emo.

Black is the night

Black is a day without light

Black is my heart

Emo, me - we're never apart.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The garden was green. Suddenly night fell. The garden was mostly black and darker shades of other colours... but mostly just black.

You're so emo.

Black is the night

Black is a day without light

Black is my heart

Your heart is blacker than Sabbath.

I'm fed up of counting these grains of sugar.

Try grains of sand...........

I will...after I've finished with these atoms I've just started.

Don't you have one of those new Atom counting machines? :unsure:

Only £29.99 at all good D.I.Y. stores........

£29.99...£29.99!!!!!!!!! Forget it...I'll stick to using tweezers and an abacus thanks!

I was watching a spider before, and it span and span it's home and went around and around. I watched it for hours I thought "Where will this end? When will it all stop?" Yes I was caught in a web of intrigue

£29.99...£29.99!!!!!!!!! Forget it...I'll stick to using tweezers and an abacus thanks!

But it's made of study orange plastic,with its own little key............. :crying:

Dawn crept slowly over the golf course.

It seemed she had lost her car keys on the ninth green.

The camera took the photograph of the homosexual man. "I hate your face!" said the photographer.

The gay man went home that day, being gay and knowing the photographer thought he was ugly. Strike three came when a polar bear that had escaped from the zoo ate his arm off.

Dawn crept slowly over the golf course.

It seemed she had lost her car keys on the ninth green.

Not THAT Dawn ?? She's a girl that one........ :whistle:

Her buttocks glistened in the morning light. The warmth she felt as the sun stroked her soft curves made her shiver with sexual awareness. She dropped her head back and let her hair down, giving it a shake which transfered movement to her firm cheeks as they moved in slight sexual motions. She caught her reflection in the glass window on her balcony. She longed for a man to ride on his horse beneath the house and call for her with flowers and a lifetime of love and happiness. She smiled, that sweet essence of man making her quiver with hope for love.

"Fuck me!" said Jimmy from the bar across the street, a beer in his hand and a froth mustache draped out across his face. "I'd sure love to pound that fucking ass."

He just didn't know. How could God do this to him? How? "How, God?" he yelled to the skies. "How could you do this to me?!" Eventually he realised God was not going to help him, so he bent over and tied his undone shoelace.

In a moment of anger he shoved the shining metal skewer into the soft muscle like a whaler harpooning his prey. Over and over again, the gleaming utensil punctured meat and skin with an audibly wet pop, leaving rivulets of blood running over his shaking fingers. Breathing heavily, he stopped and studied his handiwork, composing himself.

"Okay," he finally shouted through the kitchen window to his wife. "The damn kabobs are done. But I am NOT making the potato salad!"

People ran from the man screaming....getting as far away as they could from him. They feared for their lives......some women fainted and had to be dragged away from harm by panic ridden husbands and relatives.

The goo was everywhere it ran from his nose and down his shirt as he plodded slowly and dazedly down the street before coming to his home. He fumbled with his key and doggedly opened the door after wiping the goo all down his sleeve. He looked in the hallway mirror! The yakky stuff covered his lower face and was pouring from his nasal passages.

He wiped some away with his sleeve again "Bloody swine flu" he thought to himself!

"Are you alright Derek?"

"Yes thank you"

That Derek's a lad ain't he ? :whistle:

Ain't he just!

"Pass me the oil Derek" hahaha Oil Derek ..haha ... Derrick... Derek...Oil Derrick aaaahahahaha!!!