Pointless Nonsense

Wotty

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The dump trucks are pineapple flavored!!

They must be the new models...last years were raspberry.

Do you guys remember 1996 when they were polar bear flavoured? What a year.

They must be the new models...last years were raspberry.

Do you guys remember 1996 when they were polar bear flavoured? What a year.

I missed those....prolly just a fluke..

I love white cake and white icing.

I love dark brown cake and dark brown icing.

I could have just said mudcake, but correct me if I'm wrong... it was a moment, wasn't it? And I was in it.

I could have just said mudcake, but correct me if I'm wrong... it was a moment, wasn't it? And I was in it.

If you are in the moment then what the hell am I in? A bubble maybe? Why is Jake Gyllenhaal in here with me? :unsure:

If you are in the moment then what the hell am I in? A bubble maybe? Why is Jake Gyllenhaal in here with me? :unsure:

I heard he has a fascination with being in round things.

Do you think he thinks that I resemble Heath Ledger in some way?(I hope that wasn't in poor taste)

Do you think he thinks that I resemble Heath Ledger in some way?(I hope that wasn't in poor taste)

To be honest mate, I have no idea who the guy is but I'm sure he sees a bit of Heath in you. As long as he's in that bubble with you he'll tell you anything you want to hear.

To be honest mate, I have no idea who the guy is but I'm sure he sees a bit of Heath in you. As long as he's in that bubble with you he'll tell you anything you want to hear.

He was in the movie Brokeback Mountain with Heath Ledger and his first big movie was called Bubble Boy(hence the Bubble reference). He was also in The Day after Tomorrow.

Sweet action. Do me a favour and pat him on the shoulder for me. Congratulate him on being in a bubble. And you know what, mate? Give yourself a pat on the back too.

Sweet action. Do me a favour and pat him on the shoulder for me. Congratulate him on being in a bubble. And you know what, mate? Give yourself a pat on the back too.

Why do you want an androgenous being on your back?

I'm glad a post has come between this and Chris' last one as I had no ideas on how to answer that one. Wes, can you introduce me to the voices?

I'm glad a post has come between this and Chris' last one as I had no ideas on how to answer that one. Wes, can you introduce me to the voices?

Voices this is Geoff. Geoff this is voices. :tumbsup:

Hello, voic- THWACK! Hey, what the hell? I hadn't even finished my introd-SMACKLE!!!

Holy shit, Wes. Thanks for trying, but quite frankly your voices are a little rude for me.

Hello, voic- THWACK! Hey, what the hell? I hadn't even finished my introd-SMACKLE!!!

Holy shit, Wes. Thanks for trying, but quite frankly your voices are a little rude for me.

That wasn't Wes' voices. That was pat your androgenous being on your back. :whistle:

That wasn't Wes' voices. That was pat your androgenous being on your back. :whistle:

Who the hell is Pat? Is that the kid from Saturday Night Live or was that the Last Night show?

Who the hell is Pat? Is that the kid from Saturday Night Live or was that the Last Night show?

That would be the one. :tumbsup:

That would be the one. :tumbsup:

Wasn't that him/her on UKJoes 'I hate Everything about you'?

The reeds are like bamboo as I set out amongst them in search of the necklace I hunger for. Alenthius is my brother in combat until he falls to the swampy depths with a beak through his heart. I once knew the love of a German whore who led me to give away the only breath of freedom I ever swallowed. As I gasped fruitlessly for seven years, choking on her love, I had no notion of the relief I'd feel on that brisk September dusk when she was consumed by the black and all that remained of her was a memory of struggle, breasts, defeat, a vagina, lubricant, a dildo, passion, suffering and the physical remains of the necklace she left under my pillow in her last plight for freedom. Magdelaine, I will one day again hold your necklace and drape it around my throat in order to remind me of the suffocation I could once not live without.

The reeds are like bamboo as I set out amongst them in search of the necklace I hunger for. Alenthius is my brother in combat until he falls to the swampy depths with a beak through his heart. I once knew the love of a German whore who led me to give away the only breath of freedom I ever swallowed. As I gasped fruitlessly for seven years, choking on her love, I had no notion of the relief I'd feel on that brisk September dusk when she was consumed by the black and all that remained of her was a memory of struggle, breasts, defeat, a vagina, lubricant, a dildo, passion, suffering and the physical remains of the necklace she left under my pillow in her last plight for freedom. Magdelaine, I will one day again hold your necklace and drape it around my throat in order to remind me of the suffocation I could once not live without.

Geoff lay off the drugs. :whistle: