Beware this guy from Japan

Guest DSB-RECORDS

Guest DSB-RECORDS

We recently made some bad experience with a japanese guy (Tomohiro Mitsuno from Tokyo)-he has at least 2 EBAY identities with tomo-zou and balinss.He mostly buys cheap stuff and want it shipped without case which is usually no problem,but there are weight ranges with or without cases from Germany which are about the same

and it is more in the interest of the buyer to ship with cases therefore.We had to send him various mails and explaining every weight range and he called us names,because he did not understand them or they seemed him too high.

Anyway,he wanted the stuff for resale,so he finally accepted the quotes and threatened us to check the stamps for exact postage we told him otherwise he would contact EBAY and complaint our charges(what is ridiculous,because nobody is forced to buy after knowing these!!) Seems this guy wants us to cover the enveloppes,the handling... (our packages are carefully compiled) which is unacceptable-we also accept higher rates (than stamped) from overseas for proceeding and do not nerve sellers in that way.

Anybody should be warned about this buyer and maybe other guys here made similar experiences with him???

Dieter.....thanks for the information on this guy. I have not dealt with him myself, and from the sound of what you are telling us, I don't want to deal with him.....

Delbert

Damn he has some nerve complaining about shipping, i saw one of his auctions and he wants $10 for the 1st cd and $5 each additional........With Insurance and Registered being extra as well.......Total ripoff, i just bought 8 new japanese pressings direct from my regular Dist. in Japan, shipping was $25, but they were sealed in the jewel cases and were also sent EMS, he mailed them Sunday and they arrived today......But yes i will definately steer clear of Tomo.....

Later

Lon

Very odd...I have never had problems with anyone from Japan. They are usually too nice for their own good, to a fault I mean. I have had the most excellent service from everyone in Japan. Guess I'll steer clear of this guy. I would anyway just based on the ridiculous shipping prices....

Japan buyer to buy from that are GREAT would be bridesofdestruction, Shin from Japan-Trader is excellent, Bandmaster-gr, ddt77, hinomoto1, Kazu1017 to name a few.

JL

I would agree with JL - I have had nothing but good experiences with Japanese buyers/sellers.

Always curteous to the nth degree, always follow through exactly as stated whether paying or sending, etc.

Guess there are bad apples in any country but I have certainly never encountered any in Japan...(knocks on wood)

M

Hmm, that's strange you guys all had problems with him... Tomohiro Mitsuno has bought CDs from me on numerous occasions and I never had any problems with him whatsoever.

I think the key thing here is, if you are selling to him, everything is great, it is when you try and buy from him is when everything goes to hell........Not sure i really understand that either.....

Guest DSB-RECORDS

Hmm, that's strange you guys all had problems with him... Tomohiro Mitsuno has bought CDs from me on numerous occasions and I never had any problems with him whatsoever.

Same here Stormspell , never any problems with Tomo.

Maybe it's just you Dieter? :whistle:

:rofl2:

Hi-I don't think that it is me-to continue my complaint about this person-he discussed with me postage rates

and I told him that he will get his purchase in 2 packages.As usual from him-he asked again and again when he would receive the goods and I told him that they should arrive every day.NOW,he received the first package

and-incredible-he put a complaint on PAYPAL (item not as described!!),because he did not get the ordered quantity.

Logical not,because the order was split to 2 packages which he got to know from me several times!!

This person is a pain-he is impatient like a little child and I can't follow his thoughts - maybe he has never heard of that packages may not arrive the same day???

He may be a good seller-but BEWARE selling stuff to him!!!!

• 5 weeks later...