MelodicRockFest 3

melodicrock

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

MelodicRock Fest 3 is just 2 weeks away!

Yes, in 14 short days, House of Music & Entertainment (www.homebarchicago.com) is going to be overrun with lunatic melodic rock fans, getting a rare opportunity on US soil to see some of the best bands in the scene really knock it out of the park.

It's time to reveal the final details of the event, so for all those with tickets, read on!
For those that have not yet committed to being at the best melodic music event in North America this year – why not??

Tickets are available for all 3 days now at: www.melodicrockfest.com
All tickets purchased after this weekend will be held at the door for folks. The last postage of pre-ordered tickets happens Monday – so get in now!

If you are on the fence - please consider supporting this event so we can turn it into an annual festival! I already have tentative plans for 2014 and a few bands on the hook I know everyone is dying to see…but we have to survive this year's event first!

FRIDAY:

Doors: 3pm

- The Radio Sun 4.00 - 4.30 (30)
- Line Of Fire 4.45 - 5.20 (35)
- Gary Schutt 5.35 - 6.30 (55)
- Ferreira 6.45-7.25 (40)
- Robert Tepper 7.40 - 8.35 (55)
- Glen Burtnik 8.40 - 9.40 (60)
- Kelly Keeling 9.50 - 10.40 (50)
- Eric Martin 11.00 - 12.30 (90)
- Bonrud 12.45 - 1.45 (60)

SATURDAY:

Doors: 11.30am

- The Radio Sun 12.00-12.30 (30)
- Evolution Eden 12.45-1.20 (35)
- 7th heaven 1.35-2.15 (40)
- Newman 2.30 - 3.15 (45)
- Brett Walker 3.30-4.15 (45)
- Tango Down 4.30 - 5.15 (45)
- Adriangale 5.30 - 6.30 (60)
- Heaven & Earth 6.45-7.25 (40)
- Mecca+ 7.40-9.10 (90)
- W.E.T. 9.30-10.40 (70)
- Harem Scarem 11.00 - 12.30 (90)

SUNDAY:

Doors: Midday

- Loveblast 12.30-1.00 (30)
- Inner Siege 1.15-1.55 (40)
- Crossing Rubicon 2.10-2.50 (40)
- No Love Lost 3.15-4.00 (45)
- ColdSpell 4.15-5.15 (60)
- Bombay Black 5.30-6.30 (60)
- House Of Lords 6.45-7.55 (70)
- Ted Poley 8.10 - 9.20 (70)
- Steve Augeri 9.35-11.00 (85)
- Eclipse 11.15-Whenever! (75)

This show looks great - a suitable US version of Firefest. Would love to attend but in the UK....DOH.

Just had to comment on those running times though....am I reading that correctly that Bonrud play until 1.45am in the morning?? Wow, that's late man! Also Eclipse come on after the headliner??

Interesting.

Personally I would never have Augeri headlining........last time at FF he was weak IMO. Let's hope his voice is in good shape and he puts on a good show.

• 3 weeks later...

Augeri didn't headline they bumped Eclipse to that spot and then to close the night was a short set by Maxx Explosion.

The show was top notch. Every day was a blast with great bands and was put together very well at a great venue.

There wasn't any bands I hated but a few more AOR ones that I don't like as much.

My favs were Eclipse and WET. Wow those Swedes are great live and are fun guys to hang out with. Firefest is in for a treat with Eclipse and see their opening there and I feel sorry for those that have follow Erik Martenssen's energy. The guy just never stops moving.

Coldspell was also awesome a big surprise for me. Other favs were House of Lords(they were so good)Tango Down, Bombay Black, Adriangale, Harem Scarem, Ferreira, No Love Lost, Line of Fire, Bonrud, Ted Poley, Crossing Rubicon, Newman, Loveblast.

A great time was had by all thanks to Andrew and to John for helping him put this together. And the Thursday night deal for Karaoke with Gary Schutt was a blast and I hope they do that again if it happens again next year or in three years or whatever the plan is.

Now I'm on to Skull Fest but there is talk of a Wes sighting at Firefest 2014 maybe.......

• My Little Pony

Augeri didn't headline they bumped Eclipse to that spot and then to close the night was a short set by Maxx Explosion.

The show was top notch. Every day was a blast with great bands and was put together very well at a great venue.

There wasn't any bands I hated but a few more AOR ones that I don't like as much.

My favs were Eclipse and WET. Wow those Swedes are great live and are fun guys to hang out with. Firefest is in for a treat with Eclipse and see their opening there and I feel sorry for those that have follow Erik Martenssen's energy. The guy just never stops moving.

Coldspell was also awesome a big surprise for me. Other favs were House of Lords(they were so good)Tango Down, Bombay Black, Adriangale, Harem Scarem, Ferreira, No Love Lost, Line of Fire, Bonrud, Ted Poley, Crossing Rubicon, Newman, Loveblast.

A great time was had by all thanks to Andrew and to John for helping him put this together. And the Thursday night deal for Karaoke with Gary Schutt was a blast and I hope they do that again if it happens again next year or in three years or whatever the plan is.

Now I'm on to Skull Fest but there is talk of a Wes sighting at Firefest 2014 maybe.......

Oh... Who's lined up for next year?

Oh... Who's lined up for next year?

Have No Idea But Would Love To Go!