Question to

Wotty

My wife likes The Black-Eyed Peas and Fergie, so do you think I should ask her if we should invite Fergie over to have sexual relations with us?

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really, is it that much already? I'm just opening up my emails before I start working - is there anything wrong with that?

As for the highest post count, there was a day I remember not too long ago at all where I pointed out that Pete had posted something like 102 in one day. Anyone remember that? Surely that's the record?

Are all those women they show in the ads for True.com real?

moreaction_160x600.jpgmesmerizing.jpg

I'm sure the site is filled with hot looking militant chicks waiting for us.

By the way these are different chicks than I see on MySpace.com ads for True. I wonder if that's some kind of demographic targeting... :blink:

Is that a question Pete?

I think I f'd that up big time, what do you think? :anon:

What are you thinking about, Pete? That you f*cked up? Start thinking about kittens... will that make you feel better?

Why would Kittens make anyone feel better?

Jeez, Wes... did you wanna murder someone and eat a child while you're on a roll?

1162341186shoe-kitty-proper.jpg?

What are you thinking about, Pete? That you f*cked up? Start thinking about kittens... will that make you feel better?

Why would Kittens make anyone feel better?

Jeez, Wes... did you wanna murder someone and eat a child while you're on a roll?

1162341186shoe-kitty-proper.jpg?

Have you not the heard the news that I don't eat children anymore?

I think I've turned over a new leaf or something.

Are you sure you've turned over a new leaf? Was there a question mark uder the leaf in question?

Was there supposed to be a question mark under the leaf?

I looked for it but I didn't see it, do you think that I missed something?

No Wes, what makes you say that? The only one who appears to have missed something here is the dickhead who couldn't find an "n" when he was trying to type the word 'under'. Or shall I say uder?

No Wes, what makes you say that? The only one who appears to have missed something here is the dickhead who couldn't find an "n" when he was trying to type the word 'under'. Or shall I say uder?

Did you not hear that the edit feature now allows you to change something within 24 hours?

Yeah, but you'd already quoted it and wouldn't I have looked more foolish if I tried to cover it up? Is it really only editable for 24 hours?

Yeah, but you'd already quoted it and wouldn't I have looked more foolish if I tried to cover it up? Is it really only editable for 24 hours?

At first it was changed to like 10 minutes or something like that but Dan just changed it to 24 hours.

Have you read the thread were that was talked about yet?

No, where is it? I think I missed dozens of threads. If people want to send me links for the cool threads I missed while I was absent that would be pretty radical, don't you think?

Where can I get me some blueberry coffee?

Have you looked here?

Yuckkkk !!! :yikes: Has anyone tried this ?