Paypal Chargeback-Ebay user corvonero63

[sigh]

Got notice of a paypal claim filed today from two items sold to a Ebay ID corvoner63 in Italy...bidding on a lot of items in the last thirty days...

Fortunately for me the parcel was sent insured so regardless I'm not out any money

anyway for the rest of you here are his details-Heads up

[Personal information removed. -Dan]

[sigh]

Got notice of a paypal claim filed today from two items sold to a Ebay ID corvoner63 in Italy...bidding on a lot of items in the last thirty days...

Fortunately for me the parcel was sent insured so regardless I'm not out any money

anyway for the rest of you here are his details-Heads up

He's also on this board; username "The Dolphin".

Did he attempt to contact you prior to filing the PayPal chargeback? He purchased a pair of the Airkraft CDs from me and even paid extra for registered mail.

-Dan

Dan:

Thanks for the info..

Nope never contacted me,it has been barely two weeks since order was sent[in my TOS I always say allow two weeks usually less...] he did insist on insurance etc. which I did...but nope..nothing..I tried contacting him this morning but so far have heard nothing..his feedback on Ebay is private,no negs but ...

I will keep you posted on how it turns out...

Had the same problem with this person several months ago......I finally had to file and International Fraud claim to get it all taken care of after i finally got information from the USPS that the package had been delivered and sign for......Took almost a month......I avoid this one like the plague.....

Later

Lon

HELLO TO EVERYBODY

I HAVEMANY FEEDBACK AND I BOUGHT MANY CDS FROM EBAY.

THERE WAS ONLY ONE PROBLEM WITH AN AMERICAN SELLER AND NOW I HAVE NOT RECEIVED CDS

FROM A CANADIAN SELLER.

I'M AN ITALIAN LAWYER'S PRACTICING AND I THINK IS IT ILLEGAL WITH THE INTERNATIONAL LAWS

TO ADVERTISE MY NAME AND SURNAME AND MY ADDRESS ON THIS WEBSITE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.

I ASK TO THE WEBMASTER - DAN - PLEASE TO CANCEL THIS POST.

I'M WAITING PAYPAL'S DECISION FOR THE CD THAI I HAVE NOT RECIEVED.

Hey Dolphin,

is it normal for an italian lawyer to file claims before contacting the seller ?? That would have been the normal way of doing business, or not ??

Anything else is ridiculous, mate !!

Guest DSB-RECORDS

Hi! We have the same problem with this Italian Buyer and can also proof that we shipped his CD.The main problem with this guy seems to be his impatience or mistrust in sellers (we have 3400 feedbacks and would therefore never fraud people!) We can only recommend that he accepts International Delivery times and it is ridiculous to post an alert after 2 weeks though most transactions + shipping time may last up to 3 weeks.ALSO,it is a BAD BEHAVIOUR to contact PAYPAL at once and not to ask the seller BEFORE!

Not even the friendliest attitudes one should await from a lawyer or especially through that??

EVERYBODY SHOULD SEND REGISTERED TO THIS PERSON!!!!

WELL,

I DON'T UNDERSTAND.....

USUALLY I RECEIVE FROM SWEDEN 1 CD IN 3 -4 DAYS

4- 5 FROM GERMANY.

IF I NOT RECEIVED ITEM I ASKED TO SELLER INFO ABOUT SHIPMENT.....

THAT'S ALL.

IF SELLER DON'T ASNWER ME I ASK ANOTHER ONE.

IF I DON'T RECIEVE ANSWERS I WAIT SOME DAYS AND THE I CONTACT PAYPAL

THTA'T ALL

IS IT ALL CLEAR?

HELLO,

IS NOT NORMAL.

I CONTACT SELLER....

I CAN SEND YOU A COPY FROM EBAY FOR THE MESSAGE THAT I SENT TO SELLER....

I AKSED ALSO INFO ABOUT SHIPPING...TRACE NUMBER,ECC...

IS IT NORMAL WITH THE INTERNATIONAL LAWS OF PRIVACY MY PERSONAL DATE ARE POSTED HERE???

HELLO,

IS THIS THE REASON WHY

I ASK ONLY REGISTERED OR EMS OR INSURED SHIPMENT....

TO TRACE IT AND HAVE NO PROBLEMS....

AND TO HAVE A FAST SHIPMENT....

It looks to me like 285 sellers got spared and that the items were delivered instantly. 3 of the biggest and most respected Ebay sellers saying the same thing about impatience and chargebacks. Change your ways or expect to get blocked by many of the big sellers who are frequent users of the HH message board. Paypal should also change their ways and not accept chargeback claims within only of a few weeks of the completion of any transaction, simply ridiculous.

Relay, I hope all works out for the better. Cheers, Dave

I also agree. Shipping overseas can take anywhere from a few days to 3 weeks and more. If you're going to be that damn impatient, then get the hell off eBay. Use a little common sense... or don't they teach that in law school over there <_<

By the way, his eBay name is actually: corvonero63

HELLO,

I HOPE TOO.

BUT NOTE THAT I PAID FOR THE ITEMS ON 12 th may.

ANYHOW I THINK IS NOT CORRECT ADVERTISE MY PERSONAL DATES HERE.

THESE VIOLATES MY PRIVACY.

MAYBE I'M A BIT IMPATIENT BUT I'M ITALIAN AND I'M A BIT MISTRUSTFUL.

I HOPE THAT WEBMASTER DELETE MY DATES FROM THE POST.....

THIS IS ONLY THAT MEANS TO ME....

WELL,

MAYBE YOU'RE RIGHT.

ANYHOW I THINK IS NOT CORRECT TO ADVERTISE MY PERSONAL DATES HERE....

OTHERWISE THERE WILL BE NO NEED TO WRITE A NICKNAME...?!?

Just a few notes to the gentleman in Italy:

1. You use shipping times from other European countries as your measuring stick, which is a wrong thing to do. Packages can take 1-2 weeks just inside the U.S.! Remember, the U.S. is several times bigger than all of Europe; if a package is coming from a small town it may take longer to make its way out to international channels. For international transactions you need to wait a minimum of 21 days before inquiring.

2. You are allowed 45 days to do a PayPal chargeback, so there is no reason to be impatient and rush things.

3. Registered mail is actually slower than normal mail, because it is so secure, so it takes even longer.

4. You should always contact the seller before contacting PayPal. Always.

5. Just because something does not get to you in 2-3 weeks, does not mean a seller is trying to rip you off.

-Dan

HELLO,

OK YOU'RE RIGHT.

I LET YOU KNOW THAT I SENT SOME MESSAGES FROM EBAY TO SELLER

ASKING ALSO THE TRACKING NUMBER BUT SELLER SENT ME ONLY GENERIC INFO

AND TELLS ME TO WAIT.

OK,I'LL WAIT.

BUT I THINK THAT THIS PROBLEM DON'T AUTHORIZE HIM TO ADVERTISE MY PERSONAL

INFO THAT ARE NOW POSTED HERE.

SO PLEASE I'M ASKING YOU TO DELETE MY PERSONAL INFO FROM THIS POST.

I CAN ALSO CANCEL THE CLAIM FROM PAYPAL....

PRIVACY OF THE USERS,THAT ARE HERE WITH A NICKNAME IS PROTECTED.

I ONLY HAD A PROBLEM WITH AN EBAYER...THAT'S ALL.

SOMETIMES PAYPAL HELPS EBAYER TO SOLVE THIS KIND OF PROBLEMS.

IF YOU SEE MY FEEDBACK ON EBAY YOU'LL SEE THAT I'M AN HONEST EBYER.

ANYHOW SOMETIMES CAN BE PROBLEMS....

MANY THANKS TO THE WEBMASTER

FOR THE COMPREHENSION !

Italy has alot of problems with there mail system. There postal system is so bad that 2 buyers didnt ask but demanded that the item I was sending to be insured or sent registered mail. Even then it took the package over a month to get to them. Apprantley from what the buyers told me is that they have very high security on incoming International mail. Its the only country I have ever sent airmail to that took over a month to get to them. Anytime mail is being sent Internationally - You got to have patience. Can you imagine how many people it actually goes through to get there.

The paypal claim was cancelled this morning...can't imagine why...

Dan and everyone who responded,thank you very much..[Dan ,I understand why the address was deleted from my first post]This is why this site is absolutely invaluable to anybody who trades,sells,needs info,or for someone like me whose first musical love isn't hard rock,what I have learned here has helped me immensely..

Thank you to all...

HELLO,

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED YET THE CDS.

I CANCELED CLAIM FROM PAYPAL

BECAUSE I MADE A CHOICE OF PEACE.

AND NOW I'LL WAIT THE ITEMS IN PEACE.

WHEN TEHY WILL ARRIVE I LET YOU KNOW.

ANYBODY CAN SEE MY FEEDBACK ON EBAY AND

SEE THAT I'M NOT A DISHONEST EBAYER.

Unfortunately such pushy people do exist *sigh* I just got a German buyer who insisted on registered parcel. It has been exactly 7 days since I've shipped it and he already sent me 3 e-mails asking where is his package... :hammer:

P.S. Italy is the only West European country which do not accept GPM... kinda indicative what their postal services really are

• 2 weeks later...

Well I guess for future reference, anyone who sales any cd's to "Corvonero63" from the US or Canada should just make arrangements to hand deliver them to him no matter the cost, just to make him happy.....No one here can do anything about the shipping time to a foreign country, considering this day and time any package can be held up in Customs for no reason, for example i bought a copy of "Shake the Faith-America the Violent", it was shipped EMS from Japan and was held in customs because the name of the cd was wrote on Customs label. But i guess that was my fault for buying the cd.......So let's all kneel down and worship all the impatient buyers in the world, just because they think they should have a cd they have bought and expect it to be delivered from 3000-4000 miles away in a matter of hours.......

Later

Lon