The F*%K Thread

raildog

The fuckin' fence is quite fuckin' high here.....

WTF !? Do you wanna fuckin' jump over it ??

Doing something you just spent the whole morning doing, all over a-fucking-gain. It kind of pisses me off. Could only happen on one of these fucking Mondays too.

How awesome is it to find out that the owner of your company thinks he's paying you about $4000 more a month than what is actually finding it's way into my bank account after fuckery occurs? The worst thing being there's not the fuck much I can do about it that I can think of. Even something as simple as telling him about will only create a situation which will more than likely see me getting a grand total of $0 a month, standing in the unemployment queue. Sure enough it won't leave the forefront of my fucking mind, though. :(

So much fucking fuckery going on in this place. If I wasn't getting quite as fucked over as I am I'd just roll with it, but it's pretty fucking frustrating. I couldn't imagine being one of these guys who lies so much that there's no real difference anymore between when they're speaking in fact or in fiction. :(