The F*%K Thread

raildog

Thank fuck it's Friday,now hurry the fuck up 5pm.

Can I get a fuck yeah? Except, I only need 3pm. By 5pm I'll be in the water, mate. Soon as that fuckin' school bell goes I'm off for a fucking surf and hopefully it's another spectacular afternoon as I brought the camera along for twilight delights afterwards too. :) Then it's home for beer and cricket. FUCK YEAH!

Holy fuck, now that was some fucking decent thunder. My poor wife - this is the second time in two weeks the fucking c*nt of a weather has f*cked her over. Been perfect, sunny and hot all week. She has a friend at work with box seats to the cricket which she went to tonight and it got cancelled because it's fucking pissing down, with a wikkid thunderstorm too. Jesus, if you're behind this - fuck you. If, in fact, it's just nature - fuck you too.

Fuck me, I caught probably the biggest wave of my life so far yesterday. Got fucking worked so hard it hurt at the time, but fuck, I'm here to tell the tale so it can't have been too fucking bad. Surf's been so small all summer but it's just fucking smashing the fuck out of the coast these last few weeks.

Approximately another 8 or 9 fucking inches of snow today. Not only did the garbage men never come to collect the fuckin garbage, but I never got fuckin mail today either, as the fuckin snow plows pushed a 6-foot-tall heap of fucking snow in front of my mail box. I just spent half an hour digging that fucking glacier away from the mailbox. My fuckin tax dollars at work!! Sometimes I really fuckin hate New Jersey. :angry: