The F*%K Thread

raildog

I swear my c*nt motherfucker of a car stereo can sense when it's Monday morning. Again, all the way to work this morning it would not accept a fucking CD for the entire 35min trip. Fucking c*nt of a thing!!

I swear my c*nt motherfucker of a car stereo can sense when it's Monday morning. Again, all the way to work this morning it would not accept a fucking CD for the entire 35min trip. Fucking c*nt of a thing!!

Did it play fuckin' pop music all the way to work??

Did it play fuckin' pop music all the way to work??

Nah, not a fucking thing. It's silent when it's trying to read the CD and once it spits it out I push it back in before any other noise escapes from the speakers. I had my Ipod in my ears because I knew it would be a fucking c*nt and I have to be prepared every fucking time now. I hate it so fucking much.

Who the fuck invented fucking mornings?Who ever they are they can get fucked.

I agree generally. However, during my holidays I got up at 5:20am every morning for the sunrise and was surfing by 6-7:00am most days and I'll be fucked if I wasn't as happy as a fucker could possibly be. Fast forward to this week and last, and I wish I was dead every morning when I wake up. Fuck not being happy.

I agree generally. However, during my holidays I got up at 5:20am every morning for the sunrise and was surfing by 6-7:00am most days and I'll be fucked if I wasn't as happy as a fucker could possibly be. Fast forward to this week and last, and I wish I was dead every morning when I wake up. Fuck not being happy.

I would'nt mind fuckin' mornings so much if i was getting up to do something i loved.I sure as fuckin' hell don't love my pain in the ass fucking job.

I would'nt mind fuckin' mornings so much if i was getting up to do something i loved.I sure as fuckin' hell don't love my pain in the ass fucking job.

Backed. I should mention, I was getting up at 5:20am and I was happy as fuck. These days I get up at 6:40am and I wish I was dead. And trust me, I'm not a fucking morning person. :lol:

One tiny fucking thing. Just one. All I want to do is photo-fucking-copy these fucking receipts? How the fuck is it possible to have this many fucking interferences? It's not. Fuck you everything!!! FUCK! I wish people would just fuck off and die. FUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

I have spent so much fucking money this month. Worst part of it all, I was in the worst debt of my life before all this... to even think of it now is pretty fucked up. Yay for being awesome with my "money".