The F*%K Thread

raildog

The thing about Mondays is that as human beings we often adapt to stuff and just get used to it. But no matter how many times this motherfucker of a day comes around, it's always just as fucking painful as the first one. Fuck you, you motherfucker of a day.

The thing about Mondays is that as human beings we often adapt to stuff and just get used to it. But no matter how many times this motherfucker of a day comes around, it's always just as fucking painful as the first one. Fuck you, you motherfucker of a day.

X Fucking 2 to that mate.

X Fucking 2 to that mate.

You just said the fuckin' truth.

I eat my fucking heart out over him :(

Try some liver with some fava beans and a nice fucking chianti. Ffffffffffffffffff ;)

Melbourne Cup Day used to mean drinking till I was fucked and throwing a harmless bet on a horse that'd still be running the track a week later. Now it means fuck all. I don't know one horse's name in the race, I won't get to drink until dinner tonight with my parents-in-law, I won't make a bet I don't think and I possibly won't even see the fucking race. What went wrong?

Melbourne Cup Day used to mean drinking till I was fucked and throwing a harmless bet on a horse that'd still be running the track a week later. Now it means fuck all. I don't know one horse's name in the race, I won't get to drink until dinner tonight with my parents-in-law, I won't make a bet I don't think and I possibly won't even see the fucking race. What went wrong?

Because horse racing is as boring as all fuck !!!!!!!!!

The only good thing about it is we get a day off for it :bananamac:

Because horse racing is as boring as all fuck !!!!!!!!!

The only good thing about it is we get a day off for it :bananamac:

Fuckers. I forgot about that. Yeah, horse racing is boring as fuck, but it was always a good excuse to just write off a fucking day. Over here it's like any other working day. It's fucked.

Summer is here. Fuck yeah!

Summer is always here!! Fuck yeah!!

Yeah, our winter was warm as fuck this year and probably warmer than most summers elsewhere, but yesterday we were amidst 37 degree celcius summer. That's some real serious summering. :)

I just read those first few words and I was all like, whoah, what the fuck?! I couldn't even remember saying anything terrible... this time. But yeah, if it's beaches you want, Australia has plenty of them. Fuck yeah!

I just read those first few words and I was all like, whoah, what the fuck?! I couldn't even remember saying anything terrible... this time. But yeah, if it's beaches you want, Australia has plenty of them. Fuck yeah!

I want a fucking topless beach to stroll hand in hand with one of the special men in my life....(i have so many) and as sammy hagar fucking sings....make love in the sea. Yet, it is fucking october in South fucking Dakota. but i do love you geoff. :wub:

I want a fucking topless beach to stroll hand in hand with one of the special men in my life....(i have so many) and as sammy hagar fucking sings....make love in the sea.

The fucking sand and salt get everywhere, which leads to serious fucking 'Beach Chaffing'. Believe me, you would be walking around like fucking John Wayne for a week afterwards. ;)

I want a fucking topless beach to stroll hand in hand with one of the special men in my life....(i have so many) and as sammy hagar fucking sings....make love in the sea.

The fucking sand and salt get everywhere, which leads to serious fucking 'Beach Chaffing'. Believe me, you would be walking around like fucking John Wayne for a week afterwards. ;)

it would be fucking worth it...pardner ;)

The worst part was getting a fuckin' starfish up my ass... uh, up his ass. My friend told me. About his experience. Just awful.

The worst part was getting a fuckin' starfish up my ass... uh, up his ass. My friend told me. About his experience. Just awful.

At least it wasn't fucking crabs mate ;)

At least it wasn't fucking crabs mate ;)

Yeah, those fuckers appeared a few days later. Uh, shit. On a menu... when I ate dinner somewhere. Not on my scrotum. Definitely not. At a restaurant.