The F*%K Thread

raildog

Weekend coming up, can`t fuckin` wait

Me too mate. Pub tomorrow night and a gig in a fucking posh hotel on Saturday. Fucking quality. :tumbsup:

Remind me Jez, what the fuck does your band play? :unsure::tumbsup:

Just covers stuff mate, nothing fucking special, (except the Bass playing of course) ;)

http://www.lemonrock.com/southsidejimmy

Lavender Rose - 'Bourobon' Street'? Do fucking tell.

'Bourbon Street' was the CD we recorded with my old band back in the early 90's. Nothing to interest most HH'ers to be honest - sorta Deacon Blue/ Beautiful South type vibe going on (which was very popular at the time), but it sold a couple of thousand copies I think in the end. It was a fucking good band though and we did some choice gigs in fucking London - Mean Fiddler a good few times, Orange Club, The Garage etc etc. Good fucking times mate. :tumbsup:

Haha, that's fucking awesome mate. I had no idea. Nice fucking work. ;)

You still have a copy of the CD you play to yourself every now and then?

Me too mate. Pub tomorrow night and a gig in a fucking posh hotel on Saturday. Fucking quality. :tumbsup:

Just covers stuff mate, nothing fucking special, (except the Bass playing of course) ;)

'Bourbon Street' was the CD we recorded with my old band back in the early 90's. Nothing to interest most HH'ers to be honest - sorta Deacon Blue/ Beautiful South type vibe going on (which was very popular at the time), but it sold a couple of thousand copies I think in the end. It was a fucking good band though and we did some choice gigs in fucking London - Mean Fiddler a good few times, Orange Club, The Garage etc etc. Good fucking times mate. :tumbsup:

Yeah, I have a copy, My mum has, My Sis and Bro have, My Dad has, Jo has, pretty much all the fucking family, friends, entire population of the South East. haha. There are 5 or 6 tracks off the album that I still really like and am very proud of, so some of it will always get a spin ocassionally.

People still keep asking me for a fucking copy of the album even now, and luckily I have just got back in contact with most of the guys n gal that were in the band and some spares have been found. I know Pete and Eric wanted one, so when they arrive I shall be posting the fuckers out.

Yeah, I have a copy, My mum has, My Sis and Bro have, My Dad has, Jo has, pretty much all the fucking family, friends, entire population of the South East. haha. There are 5 or 6 tracks off the album that I still really like and am very proud of, so some of it will always get a spin ocassionally.

People still keep asking me for a fucking copy of the album even now, and luckily I have just got back in contact with most of the guys n gal that were in the band and some spares have been found. I know Pete and Eric wanted one, so when they arrive I shall be posting the fuckers out.

Sweet fuckin' action. As you say, musically probably not really my normal thing (I don't even know who the fucking Beautiful South are - HAHA!) but I'd love to hear The Jez in action too.

Sweet fuckin' action. As you say, musically probably not really my normal thing (I don't even know who the fucking Beautiful South are - HAHA!) but I'd love to hear The Jez in action too.

When they arrive, i'll sort you one out fucking pronto my lad ;)

When they arrive, i'll sort you one out fucking pronto my lad ;)

Fucking awesome mate. If you do have a spare I really would be most interested. Most appreciated my good man! :)

fuck yeah! 'girl on a train' is my fav Lavendar Rose song

Fucking good 'un, one of mine aswell. :tumbsup:

Fuck what turned out to be today. And just maybe Fuck what is going to be tomorrow. The weather is real shitty here by the fucking way.

Fuck the shitty weather :tumbsup:

Then I`d fuckin` like it :tumbsup:

The Beautiful South are/were an excellent Brit band with the very talented Paul Heaton as the main vocalist and co writer, outside of rock, my favourite fuckin` band! :tumbsup:

this gal at church is lucky i didnt fuckin kick her till she was dead.

A bit fuckin` harsh :unsure:

The Beautiful South are/were an excellent Brit band with the very talented Paul Heaton as the main vocalist and co writer, outside of rock, my favourite fuckin` band! :tumbsup:

I always thought they were rather fucking lame personally, but I liked Deacon Blue alot. I'll add you to the list when the cd's arrive mate.

I always thought they were rather fucking lame personally, but I liked Deacon Blue alot. I'll add you to the list when the cd's arrive mate.

Just about fuckin` sums me up :lol:

Thanks, would like to hear it :tumbsup:

Lukathers playing fuckin` great on this dvd :tumbsup:

The man is a fucking God in my book!!

You rate him above Neal fuckin` Schon? :unsure:

Lukather is off the fucking planet every which way and miles ahead in comparison and I love Neal Scon's playing.

Lukather is off the planet and way way better in comparison and I love Neil Scon.

Lukather is fuckin` great but I much prefer Schons solos etc :tumbsup: