The F*%K Thread

raildog

Fuck all expenses. Anyone ever tried to fly to the fuckin' Cook Islands before? Jebers fucking Christ...

Fuck all expenses. Anyone ever tried to fly to the fuckin' Cook Islands before? Jebers fucking Christ...

Is it fuckin' grim ?

Fucking unbelievable is more the manner in which I'd use to describe it. Considering we can get to Fiji, Tonga or Vanuatu for literally half the price or less... even Samoa was fucking about $500 less - per fucking person. I just had no fucking idea it was THAT much. I'm afraid to turn back now, though, as I've got myself pretty fucking excited and set on these motherfuckin' Cook Islands... :( Fuck money and all the fucking pain it (or the lack of it) brings.

Is it fuckin' grim ?

Fucking unbelievable is more the manner in which I'd use to describe it. Considering we can get to Fiji, Tonga or Vanuatu for literally half the price or less... even Samoa was fucking about $500 less - per fucking person. I just had no fucking idea it was THAT much. I'm afraid to turn back now, though, as I've got myself pretty fucking excited and set on these motherfuckin' Cook Islands... :( Fuck money and all the fucking pain it (or the lack of it) brings.

Sounds fuckin' grim fuckin' price-wise

1. My son has a girlfriend. Fuck me. :crying:

What the fuck? I'm a little out of touch, but I thought he was still a youngin. How old is he? Fuckin' playa. :lol:

haha........He's 13.

But now it's "over". She fucking turned out to be a psychoteeniebopper... :lol:

Our fuckin' oven and fuckin' washing machine needed fuckin' fixing yesterday.......Another fuckin' expense !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sell your fuckin` cd`s very cheaply, I might be interested in one or two! :tumbsup:

Our fuckin' oven and fuckin' washing machine needed fuckin' fixing yesterday.......Another fuckin' expense !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sell your fuckin` cd`s very cheaply, I might be interested in one or two! :tumbsup:

He could sell his Wembley ticket for a quid, If he had one! Come on You Scunnies :)

He could sell his Wembley ticket for a quid, If he had one! Come on You Scunnies :)

If he fuckin` had one ;)

If he fuckin` had one ;)

(small) Glory hunting fanboy ;)

If he fuckin` had one ;)

(small) Glory hunting fanboy ;)

Wrong fucking thread again :lol:

Weekend coming up, can`t fuckin` wait

Me too mate. Pub tomorrow night and a gig in a fucking posh hotel on Saturday. Fucking quality. :tumbsup:

Me too mate. Pub tomorrow night and a gig in a fucking posh hotel on Saturday. Fucking quality. :tumbsup:

Remind me Jez, what the fuck does your band play? :unsure::tumbsup:

Haven`t had my fuckin` tea yet, the Mushy Pea Curry has put me off food for good :crying:

Just covers stuff mate, nothing fucking special, (except the Bass playing of course) ;)

http://www.lemonrock.com/southsidejimmy

Just covers stuff mate, nothing fucking special, (except the Bass playing of course) ;)

Fuckin` good stuff mate, is Jo, your better half :unsure::tumbsup:

Sure as fuck is mate! :wub:

Sure as fuck is mate! :wub:

That`s fuckin` nice :tumbsup:

1. My son has a girlfriend. Fuck me. :crying:

What the fuck? I'm a little out of touch, but I thought he was still a youngin. How old is he? Fuckin' playa. :lol:

haha........He's 13.

But now it's "over". She fucking turned out to be a psychoteeniebopper... :lol:

Wow, 13?! Starting out early. I like his fuckin' stlye. :lol:

Lavender Rose - 'Bourobon' Street'? Do fucking tell.

I can't wait for the working portion of this fucking day to be over. Beer and footy await me. Also... awaiting reply on this fucking holiday. It's amazing how stressful booking a relaxing holiday can fucking be.

Lavender Rose - 'Bourobon' Street'? Do fucking tell.

'Bourbon Street' was the CD we recorded with my old band back in the early 90's. Nothing to interest most HH'ers to be honest - sorta Deacon Blue/ Beautiful South type vibe going on (which was very popular at the time), but it sold a couple of thousand copies I think in the end. It was a fucking good band though and we did some choice gigs in fucking London - Mean Fiddler a good few times, Orange Club, The Garage etc etc. Good fucking times mate. :tumbsup: