The F*%K Thread

raildog

I'm back at fucking work after 3 weeks off with a fucked leg (which is still a little fucked by the fucking way). 1 of the weeks I was off sick was booked as holiday, so I have been given that back and I have been ofered it for next fucking week. What a fucker. :headbanger:

I read the start of that post in a hurry and at a glance I thought it said, 'I've been batting off for 3 weeks.'

Good luck being back at work. Hope you party as fuckin' hard as I do here.

Back for 3 fucking nights, then a week off - I fucking like this job sometimes.

Any plans for the week off? Fucking hit some shit up and wreck that week, mate.

My leg still a little fucked, so a marathon or long bike ride is on the cards I think ;) . Hmm! will have to think abut what to do, as I hadn't planned this at all. Decisons fucking decisions. Hows about going to the pub, Music, DVD's and beer - sound good?

Sure as fuck sounds better than work. Come down here and we'll go for a beer over lunch one day next week or something. Bring swimmers and we'll go for a dip in a toilet bowl or something. It's what we do out here in Smith-fucking-field.

Just bought my tickets for Soundwave. $140. If you're planning to kill me, do it now, while my defences are down. I think most of me is dead anyway. What's left will be murdered by the auto-electrician this afternoon when he castrates, rapes and muders me financially.

With a fucking bill like the one you described for Soundwave, you would thank me for killing you beforehand. ;)

There will be awesome bands there. Though $20 says they all play at the same time and I only see one fuckin' band all day, for $140, and I go home at midday to avoid the off-chance of somehow still being there when fucking Nine Inch Nails or Alice In Chains hit the stage.

How many fucking stages they got?

AIC and NIN - Sounds fucking horrendous. I shall remain here and shove sharpened pencils up my nose instead.

I honestly have no fucking idea. The venue is pretty fucking massive as far as I understand it, so probably a few stages. Plus, there's a ton of fucking bands to get through. I too would prefer to cut off my erect penis and jam it up my nose before listening to NIN or AIC, but I don't think it'll come to that.

I have to admit, though, after paying all that money half of me is mildly curious... but seeing bands like that would probably ruin what will hopefully be an otherwise great fuckin' day.

It was suppose to snow here last night and delay work, school and everything else. Well, fucking shocker! Not a flake of snow this morning. As usual, the fucking weathermen (and women) dropped the fucking ball. I wonder how many of my guys at work got shitfaced and won't show up anyway.

It was suppose to snow here last night and delay work, school and everything else. Well, fucking shocker! Not a flake of snow this morning. As usual, the fucking weathermen (and women) dropped the fucking ball. I wonder how many of my guys at work got shitfaced and won't show up anyway.

Fuckin' loads probably...... :whistle:

All right, I've had about fuckin enough of this fuckin winter stuff now...

Fucking football on the tv this evening, I`m off to play it then coming back to watch it, Mrs Rock Fan isn`t very impressed :tumbsup:

i have to fuckin concur with the Keefmeister.

I have to fuckin concur with the fuckin Widda's concurrence of my earlier fuckin statement.

I have to fuckin concur with the fuckin Widda's concurrence of my earlier fuckin statement.

I must concur with the concurrences of Keef and Widda..who

are wisely concurring...winter Fuckin SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to once again fucking concur at my previous fuckin concourance with keef that winter does fucking suck. *whew*

I have to once again fucking concur at my previous fuckin concourance with keef that winter does fucking suck. *whew*

I like winter and snow you miserable fuckers. ;)

I'll send you a big fat fuckin box of fuckin snow and ice if you want, Jez!

I have plenty of my fuckin' own in my back garden mate, thanx anyways :tumbsup:

I only got partially raped by the auto electrician yesterday and to be honest I was pretty fucking relieved with the cost, which ended up being as much as 1/2 and 1/3 cheaper than two other quotes I'd gotten. And at least the car is fuckin' working okay at the moment. Man, sure could have used those open windows on my recent holiday, though.

Yeah but It's English snow..fuck American snow is much better..

and dirtier..

Yeah but It's English snow..fuck American snow is much better..

and dirtier..

My snow is yellow - the Toilet is bust! :D

I have a golden retriever who likes to bury his, er, "Deposits" in the fuckin snow... I can always send you some Jersey snow with fuckin bonus "nuggets" if you like!!

I have a golden retriever who likes to bury his, er, "Deposits" in the fuckin snow... I can always send you some Jersey snow with fuckin bonus "nuggets" if you like!!

FUCK!! I feel left out...not. No snow here but its gonna get down to a frigid 28 tonight...

FUCK!! I feel left out...not. No snow here but its gonna get down to a frigid 28 tonight...

Yeah, I'm feeling left out too. lol. As left out as I would feel at a gay fuckin' male orgy. I think it's meant to get down to 28 tonight here too... celcius.

It's fucking snowing again. It's gonna be a fucker of a drive home :doh:

take it fuckin slow and drive safe Jez.

Will fuckin do Sweetheart! ;)