The F*%K Thread

raildog

I am in a very fucking good mood. Four or so more hours of fucking work and I am the fuck out of here for two weeks. Say fuck yeah!!

FUCK YEAH!!! Are you gonna fuckin' jam with Izzy Ryder during your fucking time off???

I am in a very fucking good mood. Four or so more hours of fucking work and I am the fuck out of here for two weeks. Say fuck yeah!!

FUCK YEAH!!! Are you gonna fuckin' jam with Izzy Ryder during your fucking time off???

..Errrr make some jam maybe

Fuck NO!! Me has some fucking seriously interesting things to do ;)

You are a fucking bad boy Chris :)

..Errrr make some jam maybe!!

Well that's not fucking nice. I was only asking a fucking question. I figured since he was your fucking idol and shit you would LOVE to fucking jam with him. No?

..Errrr make some jam maybe!!

Well that's not fucking nice. I was only asking a fucking question. I figured since he was your fucking idol and shit you would LOVE to fucking jam with him. No?

I would make him some fucking Strawberry if he asked me fucking nicely maybe!!

FUCK YEAH!...jez, did you shake the soapy arse good? :lol:

Fuck me did I. Fucking bubbles went everywhere ;)

...arse...cool fucking word.

Jez says he will fuckin british me yet. I would have love to have fuckin been one of those fuckin soap bubbles. :banana:

Jez says he will fuckin british me yet. I would have love to have fuckin been one of those fuckin soap bubbles. :banana:

Soap bubbles? I take it Jez took a fucking bath today and you were achin' to be in the tub with him?

Soap bubbles? I take it Jez took a fucking bath today and you were achin' to be in the tub with him?

that pretty much sums it the fuck up :nyanya:

that pretty much sums it the fuck up :nyanya:

I was in the fucking shower!!

The boards are so fucking quiet these days. By about 10am Sydney time they are dead silent for the next (at least) 6 hours. Can this be blamed solely on the absence of cousin Wes?

You could always sleep during the day & get up at night to join in the fucking fun?

Cool idea. Not entirely sure how unemployment, divorce, poverty, life on the streets, impending death and a lack of computer would suit the situation... but I'll sure as fuck give it a go!

The boards are so fucking quiet these days. By about 10am Sydney time they are dead silent for the next (at least) 6 hours. Can this be blamed solely on the absence of cousin Wes?

You could always sleep during the day & get up at night to join in the fucking fun?

Cool idea. Not entirely sure how unemployment, divorce, poverty, life on the streets, impending death and a lack of computer would suit the situation... but I'll sure as fuck give it a go!

You are truly a fucking trooper. :tumbsup:

You are truly a fucking trooper. :tumbsup:

My first album wasn't called 'Trooper of love' for no fucking reason.

I'm kickin' it freestyle again. A few tunes, some beers... footy, food and pugs. Pretty fucking choice, I guess.

But where's the vagina?

I'm kickin' it freestyle again. A few tunes, some beers... footy, food and pugs. Pretty fucking choice, I guess.

But where's the vagina?

Hows the fucking beer Geoff? - mine is defuckinglicious mate!! :drink:

But where's the vagina?

Hows the fucking beer Geoff? - mine is defuckinglicious mate!! :drink:

I'm loving it, mate. Hahn Super Dry. You guys probably don't know it over there but I seriously love this drop. Defuckinglicious pretty much sums it up for me too!!! ;):drink:

we woke up this morning to FOUR AND A HALF FUCKIN FEET OF SNOW ON THE GROUND.

FUCK!

Who fuckin' owns that fuckin' lot ?? :yikes:

That's an awful lot of drugs... :whistle: