The F*%K Thread

raildog

I'm fucking tired and sore from digging out my fucking driveway from the fuckin' snow plow burying me the fuck in.

That is never fucking fun.

Have you thought about suing them?

Every time I shovel after the motherfucker goes by my house.

I could fucking be your lawyer Bob, I've seen 'A Few Good Men' at least 30 times. :P

"I want the TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" you snow-plowing motherfuckers.

"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!" But I agree they are motherfuckers.

I'm fucking tired and sore from digging out my fucking driveway from the fuckin' snow plow burying me the fuck in.

I could fucking be your lawyer Bob, I've seen 'A Few Good Men' at least 30 times. :P

That's a great fucking speech.

Col. Jessep: Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Whose gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

Col. Jessep: Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Whose gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

Did you order the code red?

I did what I had to

DID YOU ORDER THE CODE RED??

You're goddamn right I did!!!

This is one fucking awesome movie. Probably one of Cruise's best.

Did you order the code red?

I did what I had to

DID YOU ORDER THE CODE RED??

You're goddamn right I did!!!

This is one fucking awesome movie. Probably one of Cruise's best.

Lance Corporal Dawson, Private First Class Downey: On the charge of murder, the members find the accused not guilty. On the charge of conspiracy to commit murder, the members find the accused not guilty. On the charge of conduct unbecoming a United States Marine, the members find the accused guilty as charged. The accused are hereby sentenced to time already served, and you are ordered to be dishonorably discharged from the Marine Corps. This court martial is adjourned.

TWR needs JUST ONE good fuckin man with a roll of silver dollars in their pocket!

For what, fucking pray tell?

thats why i said fuckin silver dollars and not quarters! :banana: ....i either want to go to las vegas with em or, if they are silver dollar sized, take the man home :banana:

Maybe you could start with quarters and work up to fucking silver dollars. You know, walk before you run. I am just trying to help. It's what I do. I am a helper. It turns out that according to some mail I got that I am a business owner. I think I will put a sign in the window saying "Come in, I would fucking love to help you".

Any thoughts?

FUCK! My fuckin' cat just gacked up a huge fuckin' hairball under the dining room table... and since my wife is now germ-o-phobic due to her with-child status, guess who fuckin' gets to clean THAT up?? :angry:

What I wanna know, is why these fuckin' cats haven't learned to throw up their fuckin' hairballs on the fuckin' linoleum floor yet, it would be SO much fuckin' easier to clean up!!

FF...your stautette award of husband of the year is in the mail :)

JJ, AHFUCKINHA! I was wondering what bathroom you went into, and you awnsered my fuckin question by saying you are God's FUCKING gift to women! B) I wear my confidence hat every so often, whe the FUCKIN mood strikes me! :lol:

FF...your stautette award of husband of the year is in the mail :)

JJ, AHFUCKINHA! I was wondering what bathroom you went into, and you awnsered my fuckin question by saying you are God's FUCKING gift to women! B) I wear my confidence hat every so often, whe the FUCKIN mood strikes me! :lol:

What bathroom I went into? Explain please? Where you wondering if I was a dude? Boy am I fucking confused. Looks of a greek god. Brain of a genius, but this even baffles me.

i was infuckingdeedy wondering if you were a dude or a chick. that was all.

Great........ question my manhood on a board full of fucking macho rockers. Nice one. That reminds me. I have some ironing to do.

:rofl2: That was never in question Mr. Mom. Just fucking kidding...

I never meant to fucking question it either:)..

Let's see if that fucking works.... :axe:

As long as I don't fucking question it right?

What fucking works?

I do apologize.

PS. fuck Just so i don't get called on language.

No worries. I am secure in my fucking manhood. Did I just imply I fuck manhood, and that I am secure in it?. It was tougher back when I was a woman though.

As long as I don't fucking question it right?

What fucking works?

I do apologize.

PS. fuck Just so i don't get called on language.

No worries. I am secure in my fucking manhood. Did I just imply I fuck manhood, and that I am secure in it?. It was tougher back when I was a woman though.

To see if her apologizing fucking worked.

instead of Limbs, i fuck apologies now??? :blink:

And any fucking guy you want it seems. You must be the female version of stud. There is that old double standard though. How unfair is that?

Pretty fucking unfair...