The F*%K Thread

raildog

We finally get out computers and phones back online after 24 hours and the first thing that happens is the phone rings fucking nonstop for the next few minutes. I'd like so smash every motherfuckin' phone on the planet.

I am sure you are fuckin fun to deal with on the phone Geoff! :nyanya:

I know I always sound pissed off when I pick the phone up, but if it's someone I like I warm to them quickly. Most people I warm to, actually, unless they're a fuckwit. But that initial interruption from what you're doing to answering the phone... that is a fucking dark moment. I did not get a job to speak on the fucking phone, that's for sure.

I just drove my fist into my keyboard at work and snapped of one of the legs off it. Now it sits in a position that pisses me off even more. It's been a long time coming. Thank christ this fucking day is almost done.

Graeme fuckin' Smith is in our fuckin' Country :2up: ..........I hate that c*%t with a passion

What's worse, the fuckin' prick will have the last laugh this time :doh::crying:

Graeme fuckin' Smith is in our fuckin' Country :2up: ..........I hate that c*%t with a passion

What's worse, the fuckin' prick will have the last laugh this time :doh::crying:

Who the fuck is that? :unsure:

He's a fuckin' :ahole: maggot in the Sth African Cricket team

He's a fuckin' :ahole: maggot in the Sth African Cricket team

I guess he`s fuckin` good then :)

Fuck it,the car's in the fuckin' garage again,getting fuckin' fixed..........

Hope it`s not too fucking expensive mate :)

The office is closing down for three weeks over Christmas. Initial disappointment (as my wife doesn't get this time off, so we can't go on a "proper" holiday) led to excitement as I planned a bit of a surfing road trip up and down the NSW coast for myself for three weeks. Only problem is, I only have 6 days leave owing and there are 12 days over this period. Just got told today I will not be going into holiday credit (which we'd all assumed would be the case) and that instead I will be taking 6 days unpaid leave, over Christmas. Fucking awesome!

The fuckin' fan belt had fuckin' shredded......Not too fuckin' expensive though.

The fuckin' fan belt had fuckin' shredded......Not too fuckin' expensive though.

I guess it could of been much fucking worse mate!

That`s fucking alright then mate :tumbsup:

I'm going to have to say it, but this lady I work with is the rudest most confrontational bitch I have ever known in my entire fucking life. I honestly can't believe it. She could make an occupation out of creating hostile working environments.

Fuck dudes, I am literally falling asleep in my chair here at work. The phone just woke me as I began to doze off. Fuck me...

It's fuckin' footie day........ :bananamac::banana:

A bunch of fucking mixed emotions to today then mate :tumbsup:

Excellent. Fucking relegation will be one step fucking closer for one bunch of useless wankers. I can smell it, it's very near now, can you Ian? :rofl2:

Come on Bournemouth and Grimsby!!