The F*%K Thread

raildog

Just had to go the fucking Post Office. The main one was closed for lunch so I drove all the way to the next fucking village only to find that fucker closed as well.

Had a fag and a bar of chocolate and went back and waited for the original one to open. Fuckin caught cold in my car.

Finally the fucker opened and I was beaten to the desk by a mad fucking hippy chick who then proceeded to post 20 (I repeat 20) fucking packages.

20 minutes later finally got back to fucking work.

URRRRRRGH !!!

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Just had to go the fucking Post Office. The main one was closed for lunch so I drove all the way to the next fucking village only to find that fucker closed as well.

Had a fag and a bar of chocolate and went back and waited for the original one to open. Fuckin caught cold in my car.

Finally the fucker opened and I was beaten to the desk by a mad fucking hippy chick who then proceeded to post 20 (I repeat 20) fucking packages.

URRRRRRGH !!!

And in what fucking order I would like to know or both together i.e Marianne Faithful. Ohh that fucking Chocolate gets everywhere! :lol:

URRRRRRGH !!!

And in what fucking order I would like to know or both together i.e Marianne Faithful. Ohh that fucking Chocolate gets everywhere! :lol:

:rofl2:

URRRRRRGH !!!

Fancy a fucking Mars bar Eric? :D

URRRRRRGH !!!

fuck no....and you?? :lol:

URRRRRRGH !!!

fuck no....and you?? :lol:

No but a delicious fucking 'Finger Of Fudge' would refresh!! :D

If they play that fucking song one more fucking time I swear I am going to break the fucking TV. Which song am I on about - Scouting For Girls - 'I Wish I Was James Bond'.

'I wish they would just fuck off' more like, fucking atrocious band, fucking atrocious song.

Prawn fucking curry for my tea as I listen to The Baby`s in my cd player as my children run havoc round the house :tumbsup:

Oh fuck i am tired.

Fuck! That makes 2 of us. I'm going to bed!!

They still have not shot those fuckers.....just hurry the fuck up and do it...... :ahole: s

Hello everyone, how the fuck is your day going?

Fuckin' improved when Man U fuckin' lost.... :rofl2::whistle::rofl2:

Didn`t want to know the fucking score as I`ve been out and was going to watch it on Match Of The Fucking Day. :angry:

Thank you Wotty, hope Luton get fucking stuffed :nyanya:

Didn`t want to know the fucking score as I`ve been out and was going to watch it on Match Of The Fucking Day. :angry:

I know you don't fuckin' mean that........ :unsure:

Fucking do matey :tumbsup:

You fuckin' don't.............Ok !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :whistle:

Fucking shit team supporter :nyanya:

Fucking shit team supporter :nyanya:

Sticks and fuckin' stones..................

Fucking spoilers

Blame Jez........I fuckin' do. :rofl2:

I`ll never forgive you two fuckers for spoiling this special day for me... ever :nyanya:

Fucking spoilers

Blame Jez........I fuckin' do. :rofl2:

I`ll never forgive you two fuckers for spoiling this special day for me... ever :nyanya:

I find that hard to fuckin' believe......... :whistle:

I was seriously considering saving up and going to a Luton game to support this ailing team but not fucking now mate, they will go down and then you will realise your dream of supporting a Red/White and Black Premiership team called Man Utd :tumbsup: