The F*%K Thread

raildog

• 2023 Gold Donors
Just got back from fuckin' Children's Hospital. Shaney got an MRI. Fuck.......think I was more scared than HE was.... :lol:

Fuckin' bummer! Is he okay? MRI's can be pretty fuckin' scary, not to mention fuckin' $$ wise. :blink: Hope the lil whippersnapper is alright now! :)

Yeah MJ, hope junior's okay. Sounds pretty fucking scary. Best wishes go out to both of you.

Fuck me. While I was sitting there on the computer last night I was dehydrated from the fucking night before and I was drinking like a fucking horse. But fucking genius doesn't think about the caffeine, as he's knocking back drink after drink of LA Ice Cola (a litre and a half). Then I was lying there in bed last night, and no fucking shit I didn't get to sleep until about 4AM and it didn't even click why I couldn't sleep for fucking ages. It was fucked. Now I'm here on 3 fucked up hours sleep.

My weekend was pretty well fucked. My wife went into full on fuckin' Holiday Cookie Baking mode, which meant the entire house was thrown into fuckin' chaos, i.e. baking supplies from one end of the kitchen to the other, fuckin' flour everywhere, just a huge fuckin' mess. I love to eat the cookies (and my wife DOES bake awesome fuckin' cookies!) but getting'em made is always a fuckin' project... once she starts that's my fuckin' cue to take the kid and get the fuck out of the house for a while so we stay the fuck out of her hair.

Fucking cold today. What the fuck is this summer fucking bullshit? The whole country was on fire yesterday, now it's fucking raining and freezing. What the fuck is this?

Just got back from fuckin' Children's Hospital. Shaney got an MRI. Fuck.......think I was more scared than HE was.... :lol:

Oh I fucking hope he's OK. Keep us up-to-date...

I ate so much fucking lunch yesterday I almost popped. Fucking McDonalds... guess you gotta splurge once in a while. Fuck that fucking ruled. A family feast between 2 of us fuckers. Yum.

Hey.....thanks guys! :) The Neurologist's office called today. The MRI was normal. Thank God!

He gets these AWFUL headaches, his body gets blazing hot.....then he barfs for hours, every so often.

Diagnosis: "Classic Migraine".......not to be fuckin' confused with "Common Migraine". Only 6 out of 100 people who get migraines have this kind.

Fuck me. :rolleyes:

But hey.......at least we know what it is, and how to 'manage' it now. :)

• 2023 Gold Donors
Hey.....thanks guys! :) The Neurologist's office called today. The MRI was normal. Thank God!

He gets these AWFUL headaches, his body gets blazing hot.....then he barfs for hours, every so often.

Diagnosis: "Classic Migraine".......not to be fuckin' confused with "Common Migraine". Only 6 out of 100 people who get migraines have this kind.

You are welcome, Ma'am! :) Glad to know your youngin' & you are ok......but, wow.....that's really fuckin' somethin'! I can only imagine what that would be like at a fairly young fuckin' age! I've had some bad fuckin' headaches, but nothing like that. :wacko: Hope you are doin' as good as possible......hell, there's enough stress-related stuff this time of year anyhow! :whistle:

Wow!! That fuckin' sucks MJ... I have only had ONE fuckin' migraine in my entire fuckin' life and I wouldn't fuckin' wish that on my worst fuckin' enemy!!

Well some fucking good news came out of this. At least you know how to fucking treat it.

I've been to two hangings and a goat fucking, and I've never seen anything like this. Fuckin great thread.

Wow, I'm fucking jealous... where the fuck do you go to see a goat fucking?? ;)

Today the wife is taking her last fuckin' vacation day of the year, it's my fuckin' day off, and in about a half hour we're gonna pack the fuck up and head out to finish our Christmas shopping...somebody fucking kill me.

I've been to two hangings and a goat fucking, and I've never seen anything like this. Fuckin great thread.

Wow, I'm fucking jealous... where the fuck do you go to see a goat fucking?? ;)

Today the wife is taking her last fuckin' vacation day of the year, it's my fuckin' day off, and in about a half hour we're gonna pack the fuck up and head out to finish our Christmas shopping...somebody fucking kill me.

Oh it's the end of the fucking world as you knew it!!! I hated that. Thank the Lord that's fucking over for me...

I thought you lived in Nebraska, I was fucking sure that Goat Fuckings only took place in Kentucky and West Virginia. <_<

I thought you lived in Nebraska, I was fucking sure that Goat Fuckings only took place in Kentucky and West Virginia. <_<

You'd be surprised what goes on in this fucking state. I guess I should have said cow or buffalo fucking.

I'm fucking waiting for the washing machine guy to fucking fix it. Damnit!! :doh:

I'm fucking waiting for the washing machine guy to fucking fix it. Damnit!! :doh:

I'm fucking waiting for my ass to get up to go to the fucking washing machine.... :lol:

I'm fucking waiting for my ass to get up to go to the fucking washing machine.... :lol:

Do you want to fucking fix mine?? :whistle:

Fucking fix your............what??? ;):lol:

Fucking fix your............what??? ;):lol:

Fucking Washer....What the fuck else could it be?? :christmas:

I just returned from the mall to do some Xmas shopping for the wife.

I can't stress enough how much I hate going to the fucking mall and how much I hate Christmas shopping.

I even stopped by a used cd shop to find something worth fucking buying but came up empty fucking handed.