The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

I just killed a bug that was flying around the ceiling over my computer. I whacked it with one of my wife's Sudoku puzzle magazines.

Keith the "Terminator" :whistle:

Which square did it splat in.....did she still manage to complete the puzzle and have a different bug in each square?

She was upstairs watching TV at the time of the bug killing so I don't think she's seen the bug-splat carnage that I wreaked on her Sudoku book yet. :P

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I just killed a bug that was flying around the ceiling over my computer. I whacked it with one of my wife's Sudoku puzzle magazines.

Which square did it splat in.....did she still manage to complete the puzzle and have a different bug in each square?

She was upstairs watching TV at the time of the bug killing so I don't think she's seen the bug-splat carnage that I wreaked on her Sudoku book yet. :P

She will.........and then you will pay for it. :yikes:

She will.........and then you will pay for it. :yikes:

Mmm, perhaps I can convince her that it was a tragic accident... the poor bug just smashed into her magazine while flying by at full speed. Think she'd buy that? :unsure:

im at work an hour and half before anyone else...

i have no life

Start a new job and creeping up to the boss already - The shame :bowdown:

I've really fired up about Big Brother this year.

I don't care. :whistle:

You will. I will make you. I'll even force you to join the BB forum and discuss housemates with me. Don't think I won't.

You will. I will make you. I'll even force you to join the BB forum and discuss housemates with me. Don't think I won't.

I like Big Sister better. :whistle:

I like Big Sister better. :whistle:

That's what Rebecca, Brigitte, Rhianna and Bianca were. Nice ones too. Real nice.

Today is Friday and I am going to have a Motorhead day when I get home - neighbours beware.

Today is Friday which means there are two games of Footy on TV tonight, which translates into heaven.

Today is Friday which means there are two games of Footy on TV tonight, which translates into heaven.

Im staring at the clock..

I'm still passing my time on the only active forum on the net - the BB one. I'm also pretty devo'd because my beer buddy isn't here so I'm going to be sober this afternoon. I'm seriously not used to that on a Friday afternoon.

Considering just ending it all at lunch to save the hassle.

It's almost bed time.

Yeah, backed. At lunch time I sat on a bench and fell off to sleep.