• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I just watched the series premiere of "The Bionic Woman" I recorded last night. Now I'm waiting for the season premiere episode of "CSI".

I just watched the series premiere of "The Bionic Woman" I recorded last night.

Is it any good? Does she bring teh hotz?

btw, lol at Dave's last post. :lol:

So far so good. She is hot in a plain sort of way. She has unbelievable eyes, yet she is real. A little chubby, not the Barbie doll looks which I am glad for. She seems to be able to kick ass. It's real good so far. I just hope it doesn't get too corny.

So far so good. She is hot in a plain sort of way. She has unbelievable eyes, yet she is real. A little chubby, not the Barbie doll looks which I am glad for. She seems to be able to kick ass. It's real good so far. I just hope it doesn't get too corny.

I watched that last night. It was really good. I also liked what I saw from the show that followed it "Life".

I watched that last night. It was really good. I also liked what I saw from the show that followed it "Life".

The only thing that kind of bothered me was I thought they should have kept the "adjustment period" going for a couple of episodes. Other than that I have no complaints so far. I got caught up in "CSI:NY" when "Life" came on. I'll have to record it next week and check it out.

The only thing that kind of bothered me was I thought they should have kept the "adjustment period" going for a couple of episodes. Other than that I have no complaints so far. I got caught up in "CSI:NY" when "Life" came on. I'll have to record it next week and check it out.

'Life' has Damien Lewis in it. He was Jonesy in the Stephen King movie 'Dreamcatcher' and he was the star of the 'Band of Brothers' series on HBO. The storyline seems to be that he was a detective that wrongly accused of a crime and after serving 12 years in prison is let go and returns to being a detective even though he won a huge settlement. It's a quirky and very different spin on detective shows. My only problem is I don't know if I'll be able to keep up with it once 'Lost' returns.

'Bionic Woman' and 'Life' both start in Australia next week... I'm thinking of watching 'Bionic Woman'. It looks okay-ish. 'Life', I think I will skip.

The Wife and I have just finished collecting a whole bunch of crap to try and sell at a yard sale this weekend. Her cousin is having it at her place, we just have to show up, put our crap out on the tables, and collect the money. :money:

You'd be amazed at the amount of useless crap that accumulates around your house if you haven't cleaned out in a while. You'd be even more amazed at how much money other people will pay you for that same useless crap.

The weather's supposed to be gorgeous on Saturday so hopefully we'll get rid of some of this stuff and make a few bucks in the process. :money:

The Wife and I have just finished collecting a whole bunch of crap to try and sell at a yard sale this weekend. Her cousin is having it at her place, we just have to show up, put our crap out on the tables, and collect the money. :money:

You'd be amazed at the amount of useless crap that accumulates around your house if you haven't cleaned out in a while. You'd be even more amazed at how much money other people will pay you for that same useless crap.

The weather's supposed to be gorgeous on Saturday so hopefully we'll get rid of some of this stuff and make a few bucks in the process. :money:

We put a bunch of stuff in a yard sale last weekend. The wife is trying to clear anything out that's not being used just in case we move next year so there will be less stuff to move.

The wife is trying to clear anything out that's not being used just in case we move next year so there will be less stuff to move.

How long were you out there before she gave up and let you come back in?

The wife is trying to clear anything out that's not being used just in case we move next year so there will be less stuff to move.

How long were you out there before she gave up and let you come back in?

45 minutes. :anon:

That's not too bad, our last one was over the whole weekend... :(

I just got back from dinner.

Had me some excellent hotwings, a catfish dinner, and two draft beers.

HOT WINGS?? Brilliant!!! :tumbsup:

Footie on tv all day,starting soon.. :bananamac:

I see Ian but are any of your teams gonna win this time??