What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Sebastian Bach-Angel Down

I don't understand what everyones problem was with this cd, I think it's great and I even like it more now then I did when it first came out. I'd say some of the only problems this cd has is the overuse of Axl or at least having all of his songs grouped together, and the track order. If this cd would of been on Roadrunner they would of thrown the title track and "You Don't Understand" at radio as the first two singles and this would of been a hit album at Metal/Hard Rock radio IMO. With EMI it was even hard to find this in any stores in the US and "Love is a Bitchslap" was a horrible decision for a single and I could argue that it's probably one of the worst songs on the disc. Even with those minor complaints as I said I still love this cd a lot and am looking forward to his next disc. Here's hoping it doesn't take him another 9 or 10 years again.

Still spinning this one. I've had most of the songs going through my head all day long. :headbanger:

Copperhead - Live & Lost

Riot - Live In Japan....Great song list, pity about the production :lame:

Here we go. It's been a long time coming, but on my stereo now is:

Leatherwolf - 'World Asylum' ; first track sounds musically f*cking awesome. Vocals... hmmm, not sure about that...

Scorpions - Lovedrive

Love that album :tumbsup:

Just been updating my collection and I have to say that 'Lovedrive' and 'Blackout' are still my faves I think. There are only A couple of Scorps discs I am not up to date on ('Pure Instinct' & 'Face The Heat') but I don't think they will overtake these some how. :tumbsup:

No Sweat - s/t

Again..........

Now that is a very good disc as well ! :headbanger:

In the car:

Duke Jupiter - White Knuckle Ride

Leatherwolf - 'World Asylum' ; first track sounds musically f*cking awesome. Vocals... hmmm, not sure about that...

Oh yeah Geoff, It's a metal album with metal vocals. The leather lungs of Wade Black if I'm not mistaken. :headbanger:

Victory- You bought it, you name it

Oh yeah Geoff, It's a metal album with metal vocals. The leather lungs of Wade Black if I'm not mistaken. :headbanger:

What happened to the original dude being on it? Not a bad disc at all. A bit standard, imo, but okay. I doubt I'll spin it much and it's no 'Street Ready' or even close really. :)

Harem Scarem - 'Hope'