I hage Jeff Gordon

66 mustang

yelp, he got beat by Robbie Gordon and he is whinning about something that had nothing to do with him. It is time for the "golden boy" to look in the mirror and see that everything he complains about he has done himself.

sorry, I had to get that off my chest.

66 Mustang,

You're just pissed because Chevy kick Fords ass all day long. Chevy finished with 5 cars in the top 9, and ford had 1.

I haven't always like Jeff Gordon, but he was right! Jeff's car was faster at the end, but he knew that if he tried to pass Robbie they would both reck, and Jeff couldn't afford to spin out. He is second in the point now and is making a charge for the championship.

None of the drivers like Robbie, because he has to hit everyone inorder to pass them. Don't get me wrong.... I love to see them "trade paint," but Robbie has no finesse.

good one Jason. Isn't a ford leading the point standings?

LOL.

anyway what Jeff was complaining about was when Robbie passed Kevin Harvick when a yellow came out and they raced back to the flag. Wasn't Jeff involved in an incident earlier in the year when he raced back to the flag to keep someone a lap down and he defended raceing back when he did it but complains about it when someone else did it.

I know they didn't allow Jeff's to stand then a day later Nascar admitted their mistake and that Jeff's pass should have stood so what is the problem with Robbie doing the same thing Jeff did earlier in the year???

that is my complaint. It seems that Jeff can do something and it is ok but if someone else does the same thing he complains.

Maybe I just am starting to not like Nascar so much anymore because they won't set the rules down on paper and say this is the way it is.

Let's face it... All the drivers take their turns putting their foot in their mouth.

By the way...

Since 1985 or so, Ford has only won 3 Nascar Championships. Once in 1988, 1992 and again in 1999.

Since 1985 Chevy has won 11 Nascar Championships. 1985, 1986, 1987, 1990, 1991, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, and 2001.

AND!..... More than likely they will win again this year as well.

and just for the record, Pontiac won the championship in 1989, 2000, and 2002.

• 8 years later...