the Outfield

66 mustang

"I Don't Want To Lose Your Love Tonight" is a great one as well.

"I Don't Want To Lose Your Love Tonight" is a great one as well.

the song is just called Your Love and you are 100% correct, GREAT song

Oops !! :whistle:

I was wondering why I couldn't find this song on my CD's, especially the "Play Deep" ...!! Now I know ! The MP3-file had the wrong title. :P

Anyway, the "Play Deep" was one of my favourite albums in my DJ times. :jump:

Hmmm...... I don't think I know anything by The Outfield. -_-

Who would y'all compare them to?

PM me your mail address and I will send you the mp3 !!

when I saw the Outfield in concert they were opening for Night Ranger. A very good show

I agree.. I saw them as an openning band just after "Play Deep" was released... I was surprised at how good they were. I'm not even sure who they were openning for... Maybe Rick Springfield... no.. I think Til' Tuesday openned for Springfield. Anyway.. they were very good live.

• 1 month later...

THE OUTFIELD TO GIVE AWAY NEW LIVE CD ONLINE:

A little super cool news for fans of The Outfield. The band are preparing to release the The Outfield - Live for free download @ theoutfield.com.

This from the band: "After a slight delay in the release schedule, the Live CD is back on track for release, with one major catch: It will be released over the next 3 months as a free download on "TheOutfield.com". Having spent the past few months working out some publishing issues regarding some of the songs that were to be included on the live album, we felt it wasn't fair to make you fans wait any longer for these songs. So we've decided to make them available for download at no cost!"

The first two tracks on offer are: 1. Intro, 2. This Love Affair. The band will be releasing 2 songs every two weeks along with upcoming cover art so that fans can burn and create their own disc.

The Outfield's very good current studio CD Any Time Now is for sale via CD baby thru theoutfield.com and the guys are also been busy writing and recording material for new release some time in 2006.

• 3 years later...