Enuff Z'Nuff - 1987 Demos

a0857985712_16.jpg

Apparently, these tunes are the same as the debut record. I mean exactly the same. According to complaints.

What say you?

Supported by
Tc thumbnail
Tc I have purchased this CD and payed a lot for shipping. However, this sounds exactly the same as the debut album!!! Chip, please explain.
RevelationZ thumbnail
RevelationZ What a ripoff. The songs sound exactly the same as the ones on the debut. Did somebody make a mistake with the songs on this release? I hope it is a mistake that will be rectified, because I do not believe these are the 1987 demos.
Edited by AlphaMale

Enuff Z'Nuff is one of favorite bands, that is why I bought.

They do a cover 0f Hendrix's Manic Depression. om it.

Not bothered picking this up as there have been so many unreleased EZN songs released already with 1985. Peach Fuzz, Clowns Lounge and the Rarities and demos box set. At least most of those songs are originals rather than songs that made it onto later albums.

With this, there is only two songs on it that I am interested in, but not enough to pay nearly £20 for.  If this had been included in the Rarities box set, I would not mind, but to release it on it's own is just another Deadline/Cleopatra cash grab. From what I have read on Amazon reviews, there is some noticeable differences here and there with the vocals, but pretty much minimal.

I am not sure how much money Chip makes off this, but he may still be respoinsible seeing as his first solo album was released on Cleopatra as well.

14 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

Not bothered picking this up as there have been so many unreleased EZN songs released already with 1985. Peach Fuzz, Clowns Lounge and the Rarities and demos box set. At least most of those songs are originals rather than songs that made it onto later albums.

With this, there is only two songs on it that I am interested in, but not enough to pay nearly £20 for.  If this had been included in the Rarities box set, I would not mind, but to release it on it's own is just another Deadline/Cleopatra cash grab. From what I have read on Amazon reviews, there is some noticeable differences here and there with the vocals, but pretty much minimal.

I am not sure how much money Chip makes off this, but he may still be respoinsible seeing as his first solo album was released on Cleopatra as well.

Frontiers released Chip's debut.

11 hours ago, Doggy said:

Frontiers released Chip's debut.

Nope, they released his second album. Strange Time (2015) was released by Cleopatra. His second album, Perfectly Imperfect (2022) was released by Frontiers.

5 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

Nope, they released his second album. Strange Time (2015) was released by Cleopatra. His second album, Perfectly Imperfect (2022) was released by Frontiers.

I stand correct, I should read his discology before jumping.