Vinnie Vincent Invasion is Back on Streaming Services!

A while back, Vinnie Vincent Invasion's music was mysteriously removed from streaming platforms, but I just noticed their songs are back on YouTube Music. And after checking, I found they're on Spotify too. I already own a copy of "All Systems Go," but I've never really had a chance to listen to their first album. Now that their music is back, I'll probably listen to it tomorrow.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, GarrisonDreams said:

A while back, Vinnie Vincent Invasion's music was mysteriously removed from streaming platforms, but I just noticed their songs are back on YouTube Music. And after checking, I found they're on Spotify too. I already own a copy of "All Systems Go," but I've never really had a chance to listen to their first album. Now that their music is back, I'll probably listen to it tomorrow.

Love his stuff really, he as a person needs work but love his music ect. I've got the EP too. Good stuff.

• 2023 Gold Donors
4 hours ago, GarrisonDreams said:

I love "All Systems Go" it's a Killer album that's basically a "Slaughter" album with Vinnie Vincent on Lead Guitar. 

"That Time of Year" is as good as it gets.

21 hours ago, TheOriginalSplash said:

Love his stuff really, he as a person needs work but love his music ect. I've got the EP too. Good stuff.

Is the EP any good?

• Like 1

I always chuckle when I see clips from the first album, where Slaughter is miming Fleischman vocals.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Doggy said:

I always chuckle when I see clips from the first album, where Slaughter is miming Fleischman vocals.

I heard they did that, but I've never seen any of the clips myself.

5 hours ago, GarrisonDreams said:

I heard they did that, but I've never seen any of the clips myself.

Boys Are Gonna Rock is the clip.

On 5/12/2024 at 6:54 PM, GarrisonDreams said:

Is the EP any good?

Yes great disk I wish he would have finished it and released the rest of the album but I don't think thats gonna happen now. But ya love the stuff.

Edited by TheOriginalSplash
added

On 5/14/2024 at 5:19 AM, TheOriginalSplash said:

Yes great disk I wish he would have finished it and released the rest of the album but I don't think thats gonna happen now. But ya love the stuff.

I think I read somewhere that they're working on a fourth album called "Guitarmageddon," but I don't there have been any updates regarding it since 2021.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2024 at 6:48 PM, GarrisonDreams said:

I think I read somewhere that they're working on a fourth album called "Guitarmageddon," but I don't there have been any updates regarding it since 2021.

Ya Vinnie has some problems obviously, but I stopped looking forward to it getting released, if it happens cool I'll probably buy it too but not holding my breath,. But again ya love his music the heavy stuff anyway ....

Edited by TheOriginalSplash
added
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, TheOriginalSplash said:

But again ya love his music the heavy stuff anyway ....

What's your favorite song by them?

On 5/27/2024 at 7:32 PM, GarrisonDreams said:

What's your favorite song by them?

I'd have to say ... Naughty Naughty from All Systems Go. My first pick anyway.

• Like 1

I have got both the albums but never bothered with the EP due to never really being blown away by either. If I was gonna pick a favourite it would be the second album for sure, as much prefer Marks vocals being a Slaughter fan.

I actually got the reissue of the second album with the bonus acoustic track.

Only thing I really hated was Invasion on the first album. Absolutely love that song, and probably my fave on the album, but those three minutes of noise at the end is fucking annoying and pointless.

• Like 1

Love Kills or Naughty Naughty from All Systems Go...but I do like Shoot You Full Of Love from the debut too.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

Only thing I really hated was Invasion on the first album. Absolutely love that song, and probably my fave on the album, but those three minutes of noise at the end is fucking annoying and pointless.

:agree: just end the song at the 4.50 mark :blink:

Edited by lettard
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, lettard said:

:agree: just end the song at the 4.50 mark :blink:

I really should use one of my editing software to have an MP3 without it. I separated the two versions of Gone again by PC69 years ago, but for some reason never edited this. Should be able to cut most of that 3 mins and fade the song out.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

I have got both the albums but never bothered with the EP due to never really being blown away by either. If I was gonna pick a favourite it would be the second album for sure, as much prefer Marks vocals being a Slaughter fan.

I actually got the reissue of the second album with the bonus acoustic track.

I know, right? I loved the song until I got to the part with the noise. I guess the noise was supposed to replicate an effect on the record where the noise wouldn't stop until you picked the needle up. While kind of neat on the record, I think the other versions of the album would've been better off without it.

I think my favorite song by them is either Love Kills or Ecstasy

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Captain Howdy said:

I really should use one of my editing software to have an MP3 without it. I separated the two versions of Gone again by PC69 years ago, but for some reason never edited this. Should be able to cut most of that 3 mins and fade the song out.

Ah sweet, I've been meaning to look into audio file editors myself since the tracks aren't split correctly on some of the music I purchased digitally. Which editors do you use?

Edited by GarrisonDreams

Can't remember what I used to use as got so much software on my PC. I just did a quick example using Camtasia but that limits the bitrate to 192 and I always do my MP3s at 320. I will have to work out what I used in the past.

Anyway here is the edited track https://mega.nz/file/dBsHnTAI#YPQbNxqXhcR6ZLflp_T35ukqfBJ736ipFdtovF-sKUY