Mister Wonderful - New Religion

Stefan

Press release:

Introducing "Mister Wonderful" and their debut album, "New Religion," released on June 27th, 2023 under Kivel Records. Get ready for an electrifying dose of 80s-inspired arena rock filled with sing-along, toe-tapping anthems. With irresistible hooks, infectious melodies, and powerful choruses, this album delivers the essence of guitar hero-driven AOR and melodic rock. "Mister Wonderful" joins Kivel Records' esteemed rock 'n' roll gallery, known for over 25 years of releasing top-notch albums in this genre.

"New Religion" is a collection of stadium-sized anthems that capture the spirit of arena rock, leaving you craving more. Experience the nostalgic energy and undeniable charm of "Mister Wonderful" as they take you on an unforgettable journey with their debut album. With each track showcasing exceptional musicianship, this album will transport you back to the glory days of rock and have you raising your fists in the air from the very first listen. If you're a fan of 80s rock or simply seeking a revitalizing musical experience, Mister Wonderful's "New Religion" will not disappoint. Turn up the volume, embrace the spirit of rock 'n' roll, and let "Mister Wonderful" become your new favorite discovery in the world of arena rock.

Mister Wonderful is
Pete Brown - Vocals
Joe Mulvihill - Guitars
Pete Ronda - Bass
Chris Giorgi - Drums

Track order:
I'll Come Running
Before We're Gone
Broken Angel
Never Again
Love You Hate You
Smile