Help to identify one HR band

Francesco72

Man that's a rough video quality. 

Super familiar sounding voice. I lean straight towards Stan Bush, but I can't identify the song from that video. 

Not saying it is Stan Bush, but it does sound like him. And someone else I'm thinking of too, which isn't on the tip of my tongue at the minute. 

Hello Geoff,

thanks a lot for the kind reply, yes is true, it sound to me a lot but is incredible i'm goin crazy, i can't recognize him, in the beginning i thought he was Paul Sabu cos the voice is very similar, but i listened all his songs and there isn't this one.

Stan Bush voice is similar also, now i'll try to listen all the songs, but the style of the song of the video seems a little harder with keys.

In the meantime thanks again for the kind reply and help

Kind regards

Francesco

19 minutes ago, heavyharmonies said:

Dude in the thumbnail looks a lot like the lead singer from Cameo, but that was a funk band.

Hello,

thanks for the reply, the pic that you see is a video, he's a famous bodybuilder of the 80's Samir Banout, there is one hard rock song at 31:36 but i'm going crazy to identify the band and the singer

Thanks again

KInd regards

Francesco

Looking at some other videos of this footage on YouTube and one name crops up in the credits as "music" and thats Shane Drasin.

Looking into it more, Ric Drasin was the owner or creator of Golds Gym and it looks like he did these videos using family members to do various jobs. Shanes name also comes up as director of photography on another video I saw.

Searching Shane Drasin, he appears to be a guitarist among other things and actually posted some new stuff on YouTube in the last few days, and once appeared on The Price Is Right playing a guitar.

Sounds reasonable that he is at least playing guitar on that song, if not singing, but there is also a video of him and Adam Drasin doing a live performance, and its a different style of music and cant say which one of them is singing.

Maybe this will help drill things down.

1 hour ago, Captain Howdy said:

Looking at some other videos of this footage on YouTube and one name crops up in the credits as "music" and thats Shane Drasin.

Looking into it more, Ric Drasin was the owner or creator of Golds Gym and it looks like he did these videos using family members to do various jobs. Shanes name also comes up as director of photography on another video I saw.

Searching Shane Drasin, he appears to be a guitarist among other things and actually posted some new stuff on YouTube in the last few days, and once appeared on The Price Is Right playing a guitar.

Sounds reasonable that he is at least playing guitar on that song, if not singing, but there is also a video of him and Adam Drasin doing a live performance, and its a different style of music and cant say which one of them is singing.

Maybe this will help drill things down.

Hello Captain,

thanks a lot for the reply, yes i saw thar that Ric Drasin (RIP) posted this video on his channel, he was a pro bodybuilder, actor, stuntman and personal trainer. But it seems that the hard rock song coming at 31:36 is like if it's a 80's style, i mean that maybe is difficult that Shane Drasin played it cos he's 42.

The hard rock band should be from the 80's and the voice of the singer is so familiar to me, also i was trying to understand the words that he sings in the chorus but i don't undestand them.

Thanks a lot again for your interest and help

Kind regards

Francesco