Boys Like Girls - Sunday at Foxwoods

KarpetRydOFunk

Wow, that's some magnificent news. I really thought he was all in on The Night Game. I liked The Night Game, but they were never in the same ballpark as BLG. What seems wonderful about these tunes is that it's kind of like the best elements of The Night Game are all mixed in with the traditional BLG sound to make a near-perfect end product. Love all those songs too. 

• KarpetRydOFunk changed the title to Boys Like Girls - Sunday at Foxwoods
On 10/21/2023 at 9:17 PM, Mr.AOR said:

Checking this out and this song is literally playing right now Love It!!!

Nice album. This one's the standout for me. A bit "quirky" at first listen, but kicks in to be the album highlight for sure. Elsewhere it's a very strong album. To me it's definitely more noticeably Boys Like Girls mixed with The Night Game rather than just pure BLG, but that's not necessarily a bad thing as both bands are great. 

I will say that compared to 'Love Drunk' era of the band there's considerably less killer tunes, but it's still a very nice album, and a very welcome surprise. 'Miracle' and 'The Outside' would be my next favourites.