Q? about KissMyDisk.com

Guest SlaytanicTapeTrades

ok so i didnt really know where to put this but I post over @ a music site and buddy over @ KMD.com name was brought up for bidding on his own items over on Ebay.

It was about a Cats In Boots -Demonstration CD

heres the comment that was made towards him.

"gellenceg is kissnydisc the seller...bids on his own items...doesnt send a money order, cash or goto paypal, he then leaves positive feedback for himself..Fortunately he gets great advertising when schmoes post his auctions on message boards.."

If that is true I find that pretty sad.

PJ ,who runs kissmydisc is an honest and very reliable trader, i doubt it very much that he would do something like that, that gillen person was bidding on every cats in boots demonstration and last works cd that any body put on ebay..maybe he has a cats in boots fetish or is just plain foolish for bidding that high for those cds.. :hammer:

I think you looked too early. Did you check to see if your name was there an hour or so later. I went to finished auctions and found an Ebay name which I assumed is yours. That gillenceg guy is from the U.S. and PJ is from Canada. I've dealt with PJ many times and he doesn't do stuff like that. That gillenceg guy is just crazy about Cats In Boots demos. I can give you a good way to beat that guy if you are in desperate need of the disc. Who knows, that guy may be buying the demos and reselling them for larger prices to his friends or something. However, I know PJ is not involved in a scam. A guy like him doesn't have time to waste on those things. He's always very busy...Tim. ;)

Well said, Tim and Anamal. If you did your homework, Slaytanic Tape Trader, you'd know that Gillenceg is the user ID for Charles Gillen who lives in Clifton, New Jersey. The assumption that he is an alias of PJ used for the purposes of shill bidding is an insult to PJ, Mr. Gillen and everyone who has come to know PJ as one of the most honest traders and sellers out there. And, yes, he has the best and rarest CDs around... so why not advertise on message boards to other hard rock fans looking for some great and hard-to-find music?

koogles --->who has also been suspected of being PJ before... very funny... I'm *much* better looking!! ;)

:D

ok maybee you guys didnt understand what I was saying.

To koogles

If you had read what I had typed I said

That I HAVE boughten cds off of Ebay from PJ where the prices have NOT gone up after I placed a bid on them.

I was NOT flamming him, I just copyed & Pasted a comment that WAS said about him on a music board that I go to

Heres the link to where PJ was beeing accused

here

ok maybee you guys didnt understand what I was saying.

To koogles

If you had read what I had typed I said

That I HAVE boughten cds off of Ebay from PJ where the prices have NOT gone up after I placed a bid on them.

I was NOT flamming him, I just copyed & Pasted a comment that WAS said about him on a music board that I go to

Heres the link to where PJ was beeing accused

http://pub4.ezboard.com/fmetalsludgegossip...cID=10686.topic

You said "If that's true I find it pretty sad." This leaves the possibility that you might agree since the price didn't go up as expected. There are a couple of reasons I think would have caused the problem you mentioned but I'm not for sure. I've had similar things happen before. I'm not claiming you're flaming PJ, but that guy's claim is unfounded and shouldn't be spread any further. Some people are actually stupid enough to believe every rumor they hear. Not implying that you are stupid, but some people just accept gossip as gospel and don't bother to investigate. I'm just saying that no conclusive evidence has been presented and the others and myself want to stop these rash statements before PJ's name is tarnished...TIM. ;)

I noticed their amazement at the Crackjaw price Slaytanic. I liked it but not that much. If someone wants an mp3 and your mailbox can accomadate the size of the file I'd be glad to let you or anyone else hear it...Tim. B)

Just to add my 2 cents worth, it's been done before. I'm not accusing PJ of anything either. I've had good luck with him.

I Have had a shill bidder before and he was busted and thrown off Ebay. Even though the bidder lives in another city, doesn't mean that the 2 people don't know each other and do each other favors. The guy that I busted always sniped at the last minute on Guitar parts and it was always the same seller and bidder. No sooner did the auction end and they both had positive feedback and about 2-3 weeks later, the same seller had the same item up for bid again. I'm assuming that the price he wanted wasn't met and he wanted me to take the bait and keep bidding. Ebay would not disclose what happened with the investigation, but the seller and bidder were no longer registered users. That pretty much said it all.

Like I said, it's happened before, but i'm not accusing anyone including PJ of doing it

Yeah, a buddy of mine caught a bidder doing that with Snatch- If The Party's In Your Mouth We're Comin' CD. It kept being offered and won by the same guy. He was from Florida. He had 3 different names he went by. He made the mistake of not changins his shipping policies, the city he was from, and the descriptions. He tried but he wasn't too good at it...TIM.

• 1 year later...
Guest metalhead3700

hello there pjs problem is he thinks he is god but realy is only a person i would not trust him any furthure than i can throw a rock i have tride to call him but hes to egnorant to answer his phone

Says the guy who cant even spell!

(Sorry, I just had to laugh at that one! Good one Captain.)

(BTW, love the avatar! He's sure made a name for himself since coming back, eh?)

I remember him back in the day as Lord Steven Regal in WCW. Always a top notch guy, though. (That blue collar schtick the WWE had him do when the first brought him in was pretty lousy, though, I thought.)

OK, I promise! No more wrestling in THIS thread.