Bill Maher

Dead Planet

On 1/29/2022 at 11:45 AM, Dead Planet said:

I figure Bill deserves his own thread....here is his latest monologue and his take on the M&Ms situation is funny as hell, more politically correct BS

Maher is a master, not very many people sit where Maher does, Maher is getting red pilled though, it's going to be interesting to see after last weeks assault what Bill is really about, getting completely destroyed by everyone from the view to the young turks last week for his conversation with Barry Weiss where they announced they're fucking done with covid, the blowback was fucking brutal, for both of them, like I said, it's not just a matter of a bunch of fucking libtards agreeing on something with the other side, there is a few factors at work,, nobody just agrees with the other side for starters, even if they do they cant publicly say it, and the other thing is these aren't just your average run of the mill progressive shit eaters, this Is fucking Bill Maher, this is Jimmy Dore, this is Barry Weiss, this is that soft spoken British dude who was married to Katie Perry, and yesterday possibly the biggest fucking Biden simp on the planet snapped and said on a livestream where is Trump, Charlagmane the Unfunny spouted off and I would to if I was him, he's been played multiple times by Biden and Kamel Kunt, that was an unexpected turn nobody could have seen coming.

Bill Maher is in the top 5 greatest comedians of all time, and top 5 overall personalities,

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/5/2022 at 6:56 PM, Dead Planet said:

Maher may be a funny guy but he is (sometimes) like most comedians an idiot who is afraid of speaking their own goddamn mind. Propagandists like GOP and Democrats. 

US of A is really fucked up by having those 2 parties running the show. Or that's what most people think, in fact the parties are only the face of it.

Power is in the hands of someone else folks.

Edited by Stefan
who the fuck cares anyway...

7 hours ago, Stefan said:

Power is in the hands of someone else folks.

Power has always been in the hands of the rich and powerful behind the scenes puppet masters (on the political left and right)......as for Bill , I have to disagree as I consider him to be one of the few people who actually speaks his mind about everything.....I don't always agree with him but that is okay since I believe he is sincere....not to mention funny....

• Like 1