Jesse Strange

auslander

How did I ever think this album was "meh"?! I listened to the disc tonight and it blew me away. Sure a couple of songs were samey. But the production value was very high. The samples used of dialogue were excellent. Had to write a review on the main site afterwards. It's a good album! Anyone else remember or like it? 

images (2).jpeg

• Like 1

Both are pretty good but the debut auslander has just spun again is brilliant stuff.

Alpha covered it a while back on his Forgotten Albums segments

Forgotten Hard Rock Albums: Jesse Strange - "Jesse Strange" (1992) - AOR and Hard Rock - Heavy Harmonies Forums (ipbhost.com)

Edited by lettard
  • Like 1

JESSE STRANGE is an excellent hair metal band with lots of big, clean, cranking guitars which reminds me of ROXY BLUE and HEAVEN'S EDGE.   Filled with catchy hard rock hooks, big choruses and those gang-style backing vocals.  I love the wall of sound and lots of attitude in the vein of HARDLINE, DANGER DANGER and BLUE TEARS. An excellent release which includes the hot rocker "Raise A Little Hell" and a couple of powerful ballads, "The Last Goodbye" & "Love On The Telephone".

Edited by Delbert